No announcement yet.

Know Bo..... Jackson that is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was a flat out STUD! Like me some Bo!

Comment

Stud

Comment

Love me some Bo.
        What a combination of size, speed, agility, power and most importantly humility and character!

Comment

Great athlete and person.

Jerry Gray's tackle of him in college I think caused him to end his career when he was tackled when playing for the Raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
            Arguably the best all around athlete in the history of forever......world class sprinter, professional football player(pro bowler), big league baseball player (all star mvp), and a hell of an outdoorsman.
            I dont think there is an argument, lol.
            Bo is the man.

Comment

One of my favorite parts of his 30 for 30 was when the baseball scout came to Auburn but coach didn't want Bo to take batting practice for him. Anyway, after conversation, Bo took batting practice for the pro scout. He hit one ball and the scout new immediately he had IT. The sound of the ball coming off the bat was all needed to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                X2 -amazing athlete. I was in the stands at the old Arlington stadium in the late 80’s when Bo hit an historic moon shot off Nolan Ryan. It got out so fast the whole place was silent for a few seconds then a collective roar rose from the crowd. Definetly the deepest home run I have ever seen in person.
                Ryan credits Bo for pulling the dog pile off him after he put it on Ventura! Interesting read to look up...

Comment

He was one of the best

Comment

Super human

Comment

Originally posted by Setxbowhunter58 View Post
                      I grew up playing and lovings sports and everytime I'm sitting around talking sports with the old timers I tell them that he is the one person that I wish I could have witnessed play sports.
                      Whoa now! Who you calling old timers? This is Bo Jackson not Mickey Mantle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                        Arguably the best all around athlete in the history of forever......world class sprinter, professional football player(pro bowler), big league baseball player (all star mvp), and a hell of an outdoorsman.
                        Yep. Bo is the Man! He even makes his own arrows!

Comment

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
                          Whoa now! Who you calling old timers? This is Bo Jackson not Mickey Mantle!!!
                          Ha ha ha. I was thinking the same!!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                            One of my favorite parts of his 30 for 30 was when the baseball scout came to Auburn but coach didn't want Bo to take batting practice for him. Anyway, after conversation, Bo took batting practice for the pro scout. He hit one ball and the scout new immediately he had IT. The sound of the ball coming off the bat was all needed to hear.
                            Pretty sure that was a Yankee scout when Bo was in high school. According to the 30-30, Steinbrenner wanted to draft Bo really bad out of HS, but Bo obviously went another direction. One of the greatest, if not the greatest professional athletes to ever live.

Comment

love the part on 30 for 30, he walks by all of his sports trophies and says ,these are my real trophy's, his deer and elk!

Comment

One of my favorites growing up. His book Bo Knows Bo is good too.
                                I still have the Beckett baseball card magazine in a sleeve that has him on the front wearing shoulder pads with a baseball bat over his shoulders.

Comment

Working...
                                X