3 Year Old Boy Gift Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Year Old Boy Gift Ideas?

My son turns 3 years old this week and I'm looking for gift ideas for him.

He has plenty of toys. Trying to not go that route. However I do want to physically give him something.

Therefore I'm not looking for suggestions of savings bonds, money in to his savings, or anything along those lines.

I already have three guns that will be his when he's of age to handle them responsibly. They've never been fire before.

He already has a couple small fishing poles.

lol he's the first grandchild on both sides so he's spoiled.

Any ideas for a boy this age?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monster Jam!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

You can get books made where his name is in the book and the book is basically about him. I can’t remember the name of it off the top of my head or how long it takes to get them but my daughter likes them. There is even some you can put his picture in if I’m not mistaken.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by F0WL_LIF3 View Post
        Monster Jam!!!!

We've done that too just went last Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
          You can get books made where his name is in the book and the book is basically about him. I can’t remember the name of it off the top of my head or how long it takes to get them but my daughter likes them. There is even some you can put his picture in if I’m not mistaken.

Sierracharlie out…
          We did this for some friends of ours first kid. Website was called “put me in the story”.

Have you considered a lifetime hunting/fishing license? May not be the most fun for a 3 year old, but he will learn to love it

Comment

What about a bow? Never to soon to start em early.
            Cabelas has a bow that will adjust to as low as 6lbs with 12" draw.
            Or go recurve.

Then get him a target to shoot at.

Best of luck!

Comment

Lifetime Hunting Liscense

Comment

My 3 y.o. got a Peg Perego John Deere Gator. He loves that thing!

His friend from across the street and working on it today...
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sooner6969 View Post
                  Lifetime Hunting Liscense
                  Yep. That has to be the ultimate present...........that keeps on giving.

Comment

My son got a little kids pop-up blind and loves it. He shoots his stuffed deer with his kids bow out of it all of the time.

Comment

my kids loved their power wheel cars when they were that age

Comment

Snoopy pole. Get him rigged up to fish this spring and summer.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

The biggest. Baddest. Belt fed or mag fed nerf gun money can buy. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            The biggest. Baddest. Belt fed or mag fed nerf gun money can buy. Lol.

The new battery powered nerf guns that shoot the round nerf balls are a freaking hoot! My 10 year old nephew and I have a blast with them.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Tools.

My nephew has some of the coolest stuff ever.

A remote control tower crane, a Stihl chainsaw, a workbench that bolts together and can be rearranged.

Also - fishing stuff is always a good thing. An ultralight rod, trigger spin reel, and some panfish tackle can be hours of fun. My daughter was about that age when I got her first rod. We have caught a lot of bream, some stock tank bass, and a few crappies with it. She’s 14, and still uses it.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                              X