• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice buck!!! Bad members!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck of a trophy!

I waded through the mess on here but didn't notice - did you video it? I hope so.

Comment

Beautiful buck Sippy! I would have shaken myself right out of my release with buck fever

Comment

Congratulations - hope you enjoyed. That's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
            Beautiful buck Sippy! I would have shaken myself right out of my release with buck fever
            Really? Several of y'all have said something to this effect. I admit if I was hunting on my lease, and this monster stepped out my heart would probably jump out of my chest. This hunt is different though. He went in knowing he was going to shoot this deer. I would be excited sure, but controlling my nerves in this case wouldn't be difficult IMO. I'd be shaking after the shot though

Comment

Hey Sippy, did you get any pics of the ranch accommodations? How did you like the overall experience? That place ain't too far from me. I may take a trip that way this year for an axis. Any info you could share is appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Really? Several of y'all have said something to this effect. I admit if I was hunting on my lease, and this monster stepped out my heart would probably jump out of my chest. This hunt is different though. He went in knowing he was going to shoot this deer. I would be excited sure, but controlling my nerves in this case wouldn't be difficult IMO. I'd be shaking after the shot though

Really? Would you be able to? I don’t believe this one bit, you say this then you’d be the one crying to the property owner about not having to pay for an unfounded wounded Deer..... he went in to the hunt with a target Deer, yeah there’s a better chance because he’s on a high fence but he still has to go hunt the Deer. Sippy made a helluva shot, and I’m sure he was shaking too. If you are truly a good enough hunter that you don’t shake when your adrenaline is pumping you might want to go to the doctor as soon as you get released from the psychiatric ward!

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                  Really? Would you be able to? I don’t believe this one bit, you say this then you’d be the one crying to the property owner about not having to pay for an unfounded wounded Deer..... he went in to the hunt with a target Deer, yeah there’s a better chance because he’s on a high fence but he still has to go hunt the Deer. Sippy made a helluva shot, and I’m sure he was shaking too. If you are truly a good enough hunter that you don’t shake when your adrenaline is pumping you might want to go to the doctor as soon as you get released from the psychiatric ward!

No way that deer causes buck fever on this particular event, for me at least

Comment

Yes really. To be a bow hunter requires the ability to control your nerves. I seriously doubt Sippy was shaking to death and about to wet his pants when the deer he was after stepped out. He did what a good bowhunter should do, and made the shot he's probably practiced thousands of times. If you can't handle making that shot then that's on you. You don't know me, yet you're saying you don't believe I would be able to make that shot? I'm telling you I would shoot my trophy and then get the shakes when I watched it fall.
                    Last edited by AntlerCollector; 01-08-2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Congrats on the buck. The smile says it all.

Comment

Yes really. To be a bow hunter requires the ability to control your nerves. I seriously doubt Sippy was shaking to death and about to wet his pants when the deer he was after stepped out. He did what a good bowhunter should do, and made the shot he's probably practiced thousands of times. If you can't handle making that shot then that's on you. You don't know me, yet you're saying you don't believe I would be able to make that shot? I'm telling you I would shoot my trophy and then get the shakes when I watched it fall.

I will just say that I still don’t believe you and leave it at that! Have a good day!

Comment

I will just say that I still don’t believe you and leave it at that! Have a good day!

Well I will say no one gives a rats arse what you believe

Comment

Well I will say no one gives a rats arse what you believe

That’s why you’re still here quoting my posts[emoji4]

Comment

fine buck deer!

Comment

Hey Sippy, did you get any pics of the ranch accommodations? How did you like the overall experience? That place ain't too far from me. I may take a trip that way this year for an axis. Any info you could share is appreciated. Thanks.

Flat forgot! Nice 2 bedroom barndominium and his wife makes fantastic meals! Great hosts.

A little birdie told me there might be a $1500 any axis special this year

I was calm as I took the shot, but about fell out of the tree after! I really don't get buck fever with the exception of my zebra. Being able to stay calm is just something I've practiced!

Comment

Working...
                                X