No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got a crew out to build the cabin. It didnt look like it was going to fit due to my awning but they lowered the roof pitch and made it fit by an inch or so under the lowest beam.

Comment

The crew went to StanR's place this morning and built him an 8x8. Then stan led em through the spooky woods to my place and they got a late start. Didnt finish up til dark thirty. Pics to follow.

Comment

Supervisor stan.

This calls for senior supervisor mary to join stan.

This will be the 7x7 bathroom.

Lots of caulking to do. And then start on the inside. Wife is happy so im happy. [emoji15] [emoji3]

Comment

Awesome bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Movin on up my Friend! Looking Good!

Comment

Use clear paintable caulk on the outside...this can give you time to piant the outside later down the road

Comment

That was a nice looking bobcat in the photo Bobby. Those piggies were lining up to get their chance in the trap. Get that door fixed!

Comment

Nice addition, Bobby. Looking real good.

Comment

Thanks guys. Iowa....yeah...got a new round of pics with them going in and out.

Comment

Yall be rock-n the house now!

Comment

Looks great, hard work pays off and it loose like you have some more in your future. Finishing the inside that is.
                          Looking forward to the updates. It'll be gem when you finish it. Congrats!

Comment

Thanks folks. Excited to get started on this.

Bought some cheap flooring today and a few other things for the cabin. Just in a holding pattern until we can get the electric and plumbing going.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              The wife and I did a lot of mowing and Tractor work yesterday. Hard rains have created a lot of wash outs. Back hurt too bad to switch out implements so only got mowing done. Praying for cool weather. Super hot this weekend. Lots of hog activity but thankfully they aren't spooking the deer too bad
                              Spend yourself the 300 bucks to get a quick hitch...worth every penny. I change out implements in about 2-3 minutes..if that.

https://www.google.com/search?q=quic...D6uLxmmNeVnUM:

You can get them cheaper at Northern Tool...$129

I wanted something not made in China.
                              Last edited by Shinesintx; 03-11-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

You didnt read all the way through.

Comment

Working...
                                X