• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Women's Trad Class?

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
      No Women's Trad Class?
      I believe trad is trad.... I think y'all shoot from the closes stakes anyways... But don't quote me. Ask "D C"

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        You need to come with us Kirby - no excuses!

Bisch
        Looks like I am off that weekend so I'll plan to be there buddy.
        What time do you guys plan to arrive there? I get off sat. Morning at 7:30 and can head straight up there
        Last edited by flywise; 08-22-2011, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
          You tradsters.... Get some wheels! Lol
          Hope to meet all you guys out there!

I have a physical training test Sat. morning (trying to join our men in blue at the Waco PD ) but I'm hoping it's not all day and I can be out there.

We'll see...
          dude, did ya ever notice that donunts look like wheels.....LOL
          loose the wheels eat the donuts and shoot a stick bow...
          jeffro

Comment

Unfortunately I have to work that weekend. Sounds like a good time. Sorry I'm gonna miss it.

Comment

It might work for me. I have to check with the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by RayH View Post
                It might work for me. I have to check with the boss.
                We'd love to have ya Ray! Looks like this might just turn out to be a trad takeover of Huaco Bowmwn (haha) if it comes together.

Bisch

Comment

Count me in Bish. If I could jump in somebodies back seat I will pitch in for gas and buy lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by LMButler View Post
                    Count me in Bish. If I could jump in somebodies back seat I will pitch in for gas and buy lunch.
                    Anyone who wants can come to my house in Georgetown and we can carpool from there. LM, you gat a seat in my car for sure if you want it (the only requirement is that you learn to spell my name correctly).

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      We'd love to have ya Ray! Looks like this might just turn out to be a trad takeover of Huaco Bowmwn (haha) if it comes together.

Bisch

Don't count on it
                      But the more the better

Comment

Originally posted by JEFFRO View Post
                        dude, did ya ever notice that donunts look like wheels.....LOL
                        loose the wheels eat the donuts and shoot a stick bow...
                        jeffro

You hand over one of the extras you got hangin' on your wall and I'll make the switch
                        I'm a one bow kinda guy and I can't afford a $600+ stick an string....

Comment

We need to get some more Trad boys and girls out to this event..

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                            Bisch, I would have to have more than that. I would want to shoot more than one round, and I'd have to have some food and a place to stay.
                            Deb,

I'll make you a deal! You meet up with Bisch and go and I'll foot your entry fee and lunch. You've let me come shoot at your house with you before, it's the least I can do.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                              We need to get some more Trad boys and girls out to this event..
                              I can't speak for all of them (Deb is an anomoly), but most Trad Girls aren't interested in competing head-to-head with the Trad Guys.

YMMV

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
                                I can't speak for all of them (Deb is an anomoly), but most Trad Girls aren't interested in competing head-to-head with the Trad Guys.

YMMV
                                Well the girls can shoot with me then.. I ain't competing with anybody... My card stays in my pocket.. I'm going for fun and to see y'all, not to win something..

But if enough of them show up, I'll see to it that they have a class of their own...
                                Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 08-23-2011, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X