Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Codie View Post
    just like everything else in the world these days. Had to change the channel in the first 5 minutes due to nobody having a vocabulary.
    This

Comment

Thought it was pretty good, the only Ranch scene so far that was laughable was the Calf deliver scene, when it trotted off.

Comment

I liked it and will continue to watch. Too many angles for the wife though, I had to have an explanation session at every commercial break. I asked her if she wanted to watch the encore at 10 so she could follow along this time but got the eye roll.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
          I liked it and will continue to watch. Too many angles for the wife though, I had to have an explanation session at every commercial break. I asked her if she wanted to watch the encore at 10 so she could follow along this time but got the eye roll.
          That made me chuckle out loud just a bit.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jeffpg View Post
            They also kinda lost me when they pulled up to a gate, then threw the calf pullers over it and climbed it. Nah, that ain't how it woulda happened. There's several other similar things but that newborn calf runnin' off like he was almost a ropin' calf really made a statement on just how unauthentic the cowboy scenes are going to be done. I am a big Kevin Costner fan and based on his previous work it's a bit surprising that these things are overlooked in a project that he is involved in.?

Wife and I laughed at that also. I was like they took the puller but left the truck??

Over all I liked it and will continue to watch. Beats 99% of the rest of TV

Comment

Modern day Open Range meets Dances With Wolves meets Dynasty. Much drama.

That calf scene made me sit up a yell at the t.v. The wife asked me what I was so worked up about. I told her. She says something to the effect of "you know that do you?" I said something along the lines of "i may not know much, but yeah, i know that." Hollywood gotta love it.

I also think the stretch of highway in one of the road scenes was an exact match for a stretch of highway in Hell or High Water.

I'm in though...

Comment

I’m all about it atleast it’s something good to watch.

I guess I cuss a lot never noticed the cussing. But don’t blame the old boy for taking the poke. Beats the long walk back down the hallway.

Comment

Hey...it's Hollywood so ya' know...if every Cop, Medic, FD or western HAD to be authentic, I would never watch anything on the Tube.

Now, with that said, I like Costner in his "older years" than when he was a pup. I really enjoyed the Hatfields/McCoy series he was in!! Not a bad show at all, but will wait until the next episode to make up my mind. Like said before, a little slow developing the plot but will give it time...

Comment

Wife and I both really enjoyed it

Comment

Just wrapped up the first episode

Me and pops liked it.

Comment

They had me at naming it Yellowstone.

I will watch again.

Comment

Casey has a mell of a hess on his hands. Interesting to see how he splain’s that.

Comment

We could not determine who the tough talking woman is. How does she fit in?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              We could not determine who the tough talking woman is. How does she fit in?
                              Rancher's daughter.

Comment

that robe

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                                I don’t think I ever saw a hall

what hall......If he wasn't going to I was about to!

Great show, reminds me of Longmire....cant wait for the second episode

Comment

Working...
                                X