No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win or lose can anyone really see the boys beating the Saints, Rams or Chiefs?? This year is gone and the the offensive line is one year older... Tic tac the time is running and the window is closing...

Comment

I’m more interested in who the next quarterback is going to be rather than who the next coach is going to be. I’d take a new one at both positions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        That's much different than making money is more important than winning..

It's pretty much the same.

Last thought, and I'm out....

If the football team (ignore all of concert crap) was losing money or breaking even every year for 20 years, do you think he'd fire the GM? You can bet your life he would.

Well they're barely breaking even on the field for 20 years and he hasn't changed a **** thing.

So tell me what is really more important to Jerruh?

For the record, I'd tell every cowboy fan in the world to pack sand for 5 bil....I'm just tired of this BS facade he's putting up.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          I’m about ready to hope for losses to get this whole coaching staff fired ....

And of course Titans miss the FG once I change my mind.[emoji23][emoji23]. I can’t win
          Not to worry, we will still lose.

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          Win or lose can anyone really see the boys beating the Saints, Rams or Chiefs?? This year is gone and the the offensive line is one year older... Tic tac the time is running and the window is closing...
          We’re about to be in rebuilding mode. A high first rounder would probably help with that.

Comment

QB is a sitting Duck...er ah Dak back there

Comment

That offensive series just about sums up the cowboys this year. Surely coach is gone this week.

Comment

What a miserable excuse for a professional team.

Have less imagination than a peewee football team.

Defensive backs couldn't cover high school receivers. Ok, wouldn't.

Their receiver route tree is stuck in the 80's.

Comment

How many other QBs look bad compared to Marcus Mariota?

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                    That offensive series just about sums up the cowboys this year. Surely coach is gone this week.

I hope so. This is flat out terrible

Comment

I think 54 is playing flag football.

Comment

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        It's pretty much the same.

Last thought, and I'm out....

If the football team (ignore all of concert crap) was losing money or breaking even every year for 20 years, do you think he'd fire the GM? You can bet your life he would.

Well they're barely breaking even on the field for 20 years and he hasn't changed a **** thing.

So tell me what is really more important to Jerruh?

For the record, I'd tell every cowboy fan in the world to pack sand for 5 bil....I'm just tired of this BS facade he's putting up.

No it’s not the same. That’s just you trying to be right when you are wrong.

No way in hell Jerry fires himself. Would he have changed coaches multiple times yes but no way he steps aside on the GM side to make more money. But since the money side is ok it allows him to do it his way... and that’s all he cares about. .... he’s not worried about making another few million over a Super Bowl. Period

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                          I was hoping to tank the season a couple weeks ago for new coaches and a high draft pick
                          You already got your high draft pick. He came from Oakland.

Comment

I see it like Dale!! JJ is a proud idiot and is not going to change the way he does things... It's been 20 plus years of the same ****... red is the most pathetic coach in NFL history...

Comment

The O is pretty underwelming!

Comment

41 yards in the second half. 41 freaking yards

Comment

Working...
                                X