Thieves suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope they bet caught.

Were you able to give the serial number to the police?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Yep, there is NOTHING worse than a thief!

I think a liar is slightly worse. Both are bad tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes sir had to call and add it to the report as I didn’t have it with me at the time but it is in the report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ricochet83 View Post
          Yes sir had to call and add it to the report as I didn’t have it with me at the time but it is in the report.

Excellent.

You "might" get it back at some point in the future.

Comment

I’m assuming the footage from the restaurant didn’t give you a license plate number? How about make and model of his vehicle? If the police gave a sh** they could probably find another camera nearby that caught his license plate. It’s a small event in an ocean of crime for the HPD but it’s important to you so you may have to light a fire to bring that thieving PoS to justice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep - shoot them all. A couple of weeks ago, I had my window busted on my truck while at a boat ramp. They went through my console and didn’t take anything that I have missed. I had my handgun with me.

Comment

What kind of truck and what color was the vehicle?

What is V star?

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Thieves suck

Suspects truck is a mid 2000 4 door Dodge Ram silver in color. It’s a Chinese buffet that’s at gulf freeway and munroe

Comment

Cop actually told me that my TBH sticker in the back window could have made me a target ha ha ha ha

Comment

Dang! Good luck on the recovery. I hope your insurance might cover your loss.

****in thieves.

Comment

Couldnt make out the license plate number unfortunately. I was actually surprised that a stolen gun on the streets much less 2 from the same guy wasnt a little bit more of a concern for them but they do have alot on their plate and are extremely understaffed so cant really fault them to much i suppose. I am however calling everyday to followup and see what the status is so if anything i will just annoy the crap out of them.

Comment

sometimes being able to watch someone take your **** is worse than realizing someone stole your ****...

sucks man

Comment

Originally posted by Ricochet83 View Post
                            Couldnt make out the license plate number unfortunately. I was actually surprised that a stolen gun on the streets much less 2 from the same guy wasnt a little bit more of a concern for them but they do have alot on their plate and are extremely understaffed so cant really fault them to much i suppose. I am however calling everyday to followup and see what the status is so if anything i will just annoy the crap out of them.
                            Well, good frigging luck with the cops. They dont give a rats @$$ about stolen guns unless its one of theirs. Watch the news. They will never track down a stolen weapon. They may find it accidently in some other kind of bust. If a cops gun ,personal or service, is stolen they find it every time.

Comment

99% of surveillance systems are useless to police. The 1% is Buccees. And they have to stop at a gas pump to get their plate. Sorry for your loss. Happens hundreds of times a day in Harris County. I would never park anywhere on the Gulf Freeway, 290, etc. with valuables in my vehicles. The odds are against you.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                                Well, good frigging luck with the cops. They dont give a rats @$$ about stolen guns unless its one of theirs. Watch the news. They will never track down a stolen weapon. They may find it accidently in some other kind of bust. If a cops gun ,personal or service, is stolen they find it every time.
                                I found plenty of stolen guns when I worked patrol. But you have to have something to go on. Silver dodge truck with far away video is not really much to go on. Unless you're in Mayberry. Property crimes have the lowest clearance rate for a reason....and it's not because the police don't care. But if it makes you feel better.

Weren't you a fireman? Go talk to arson investigators and see how many non-insurance related arsons they solve without a witness, tip, or the suspect leaving good evidence at the scene. Get back with me!

Comment

Working...
                                X