Laguna atascosa nov 24- Dec 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laguna atascosa nov 24- Dec 1st

Really looking forward go hunting the laguna atascosa wildlife refuge this year. Last year I had a cow Nilgai at 12 yards with one branch covering her vitals. Long story short I didn't take the shot and I am glad I didn't. I wish everyone going out the best of luck and if you would like please post pics here so we all could see. Thanks happy hunting!!!! You can also post stories of how the shot took place.

Cool deal brother I'll be there hunting this weekend back up in 6 check out Laguna Atascosa 2012-2013 we are planing a get together good luck on your hunt

Comment

I'll be there. Good luck to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino427 View Post
        Cool deal brother I'll be there hunting this weekend back up in 6 check out Laguna Atascosa 2012-2013 we are planing a get together good luck on your hunt
        Good area... Tons of animals/hunters.. I've have had good luck there several years .

Comment

Stop stalking me T-Bolt

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter1994 View Post
            Good area... Tons of animals/hunters.. I've have had good luck there several years .
            My second year got a doe last year hoping for some shots this year what area you planing to hunt this year?

Comment

I am thinking mud road, I'm really after Nilgai or a decent shooter buck. If its anything else I won't shoot lol... Been there done that

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhunter1994 View Post
                I am thinking mud road, I'm really after Nilgai or a decent shooter buck. If its anything else I won't shoot lol... Been there done that
                10-4 good luck if you need help hauling something out let me know

Comment

10/4 best of luck!
                  Shoot straight!!

Comment

aim small miss small

Comment

Good luck everyone, be carful and don't forget the bug spray ( plenty of chiggers out there!!)

Comment

Heading down in an hour. Staying at the RV park in the refuge. Good lick to everyone.

Comment

Headed out to set up y'all be safe and good luck tomorrow

Comment

Where are you gonna set up rhino?
                            I gotta change of plans do to the weather we will bE having this weekend

Comment

Good luck boys!

Comment

Working...
                              X