X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
    Oh yea, look over by the Jameson.
    Yep, same distillery so should be right by it or the next shelf above it

Has anyone had the glenfiddich IPA cask?

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
      Oh yea, look over by the Jameson.
      I certainly will..thx!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post

Going to give this stuff a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        It gets my vote as the best under $50 bottle on the shelves. Everyone has different taste, but they hit a home run with that.... and for the record I think markers mark is over rated

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
          My three favorites are Old Charter, Weller and Buffalo Trace and have been for years. I just recently found that all three are distilled at the same distillery! Go figure! LOL
          They know what they're doing for sure. Try Eagle Rare if you see it, it's 10 yr Buffalo Trace for an extra $6.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
            They know what they're doing for sure. Try Eagle Rare if you see it, it's 10 yr Buffalo Trace for an extra $6.
            I keep hearing great things about it, don't know why I haven't grabbed a bottle yet. Think I'll crack into my eh Taylor small batch tonight and give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              I keep hearing great things about it, don't know why I haven't grabbed a bottle yet. Think I'll crack into my eh Taylor small batch tonight and give it a try
              If you find a bottle of Eagle Rare buy 2. Rumor it's going into allocation. I used to see it all the time, but in the last 6 mos I have only seen 1 bottle on the shelf around my stops in San Antonio

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                If you find a bottle of Eagle Rare buy 2. Rumor it's going into allocation. I used to see it all the time, but in the last 6 mos I have only seen 1 bottle on the shelf around my stops in San Antonio
                Crap I better go back to the shop Monday. They had 3-4 when I was there last week

Comment

Canadian mist...I really do like it..sweet and smooth and for the price I think it may be my stocking up for apocalypse whiskey

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Sad to see retail selling at secondary market pricing.

This is at LiquoroRama at Blue Mound and they have a bunch of Blantons too which is also marked up insainely to $70

Comment

This is at LiquoroRama at Blue Mound and they have a bunch of Blantons too which is also marked up insainely to $70
                      That will make you quit drinking! Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                        That will make you quit drinking! Wow
                        MSRP on it is $59.99, not worth $500 at all but I'm sure they sell some.

Comment

I had some of this (I think it was a 12 yr) over the weekend at Whiskey Cake. Was like $35 for a shot but I had to try it. Honestly I do not get it...the taste is unique but still tastes like bourbon. I think my expectations ruined the results...

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
                            I had some of this (I think it was a 12 yr) over the weekend at Whiskey Cake. Was like $35 for a shot but I had to try it. Honestly I do not get it...the taste is unique but still tastes like bourbon. I think my expectations ruined the results...
                            I've had this one and the 15yr Pappy and they're good but not worth the hype or price imo. Maybe it was one of the first to go to allocation so it got popular?

Comment

Buffalo Trace selling 25 yo Rip Van Winkle

Only 710 bottles available. Get it while it's hot.

Comment

Dang anyone want to buy my bottle of 10 year sitting in my pantry lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X