Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good place for Traditional League Shooting in San Antonio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good place for Traditional League Shooting in San Antonio?

The cheaper the better

Unfortunately there isn't much. Canyon Lake has an archery club, but it consists of nearly all compound shooters. I'll be heading up to Austin on Sunday morning to shoot with all the traddies up that way and you're welcome to come along. Also, next month is the TBOT shoot at Canyon Lake, if you're at all interested.

Comment

I'll just be getting back into town on that day but keep me posted. I'm not much of a shot but the only range near me is BPS and they don't do leagues as far as I know.

Comment

The Bow Shop used to do a Trad League. Camp Bullis might be back in the 3-D business again I'll check. Tell me more about the TBoT at Canyon, Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
          Tell me more about the TBoT at Canyon, Ron.

Comment

It was nice to meet you and your wife at Double G today, James. Good luck on your traditional journey and I hope to see you soon.

Bisch

Comment

It was a certainly a pleasure and I'm really glad I ran into you. Thanks for all the wisdom and I'm sure I'll be seeing you around soon.

Comment

Come out to our TBOT shoots

Comment

Canyon. Pm me and I'll give you Randy's number who runs the course out thr. He is a huge trad guy. He shoots senior Olympics. He's good

Comment

Working...
                  X