Rod Ham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rod Ham

Do many of you know Rod Ham? It breaks my heart to say this, but he passed away last Saturday morning after struggling to survive a massive heart attack on Tuesday. There was a memorial service yesterday on the A&M campus and funeral arrangements are pending in Uvalde later this week. He was not married and did not have any children.

Rod was one of those people who impacted your life the moment you met him. If you've ever read the book "The Five People You Meet in Heaven", you know he is one of those 5.

He will be greatly missed.

I was really sad when I heard. I bought my first homade longbow from him a few years back. Such a nice man.

Comment

I always ejoyed shooting with Rod, he was a heck of a fellow. I was in the process of builiding a long bow with him, and not sure if it will ever be finished.

Comment

Dana Lampman and several others are collecting signatures on 6 of Rod's wooden arrows and they are going to shoot them off this weekend at First Point in a tribute to him. He was supposed to be on this hunt. If you want to sign an arrow, they are up at Sullivan's.

Comment

I never met the man but I have one of his bows, the best longbow Ive ever shot.Hate to hear of his passing.

Comment

Working...
          X