No announcement yet.

Gonna have to experiment with a two finger draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that's tuff but probably not a hunt ender. Hope it heals quickly.

Several years ago I was helping a friend work on his compound and broke my shooting index finger one week before opening weekend. The press malfunctioned. Another good reason to shoot a stick and string bow. It was more than little awkward and defiantly uncomfortable but I managed to tag out. I shoot one above and two below.

Comment

Years ago I cut the end of that finger off and had to get it put back on. I tried 2 finger draw but the finger would always start to bleed. I tied a hinge in between the layers of a tab and it worked great. It was much easier to draw and protected the bad finger. If I could have found a more precision hinge, I might sill be shooting it. It made a little bit of noise that bothered me but I still killed 2 does using it.
      Attached Files

Comment

you might take a look at the Talon. It's more of a finger trap but takes all the pressure off the fingers. I used one when I had a tendon problem and it did fine.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Roger used to have a site but I know Morrison Archery carried them.

Comment

Working...
        X