Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
    What about when they show cops eating dough nuts
    That's stereotyping....like mexicans only eating tacos and blacks only eating fried chicken. It hurts...but it's a cross I have to bare.

But it's definitely not political correctness.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      It seems that all TV shows, be they comedies, dramas and even ads follow the same playbook. The cast has to resemble the picture of students on every community college brochure....
      Except for It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. It's a bunch of pasty vanilla faces.

Comment

What about the one legged eye patch wearing transgender transrace homeless orphan man/woman drinking an import beer out of a domestic glass? That would make a great PC opportunity ---- 25 points?

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
          Except for It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. It's a bunch of pasty vanilla faces.
          I was wondering who the guy was that watches that

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
            What about the one legged eye patch wearing transgender transrace homeless orphan man/woman drinking an import beer out of a domestic glass? That would make a great PC opportunity ---- 25 points?

That's beautiful. I just cried a little and have never felt more proud of this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1 point

Evil corporation -1- point

Comment

Double-dare, play your little pc game watching Modern Family. Chew klan doesn't have enough fingers to keep score......

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                  Double-dare, play your little pc game watching Modern Family. Chew klan doesn't have enough fingers to keep score......
                  Unbelievable high scores with that cluster flock of a show

Comment

The Media Political Correctness Checklist Game

For a more interactive viewing experience do away with the point system and play the game like Slug Bug.

Comment

Single pregnant mom with 2 kids from 2 different husbands of 2 different races that are different than her race - That's gotta be worth 10 points easy!

Comment

Having to watch what you post online to avoid offending your boss- however many of them there are. Unless you're on the downhill slide

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
                          Having to watch what you post online to avoid offending your boss- however many of them there are. Unless you're on the downhill slide
                          As you can see....I'm on the downhill slide. Our department now has rainbow colored ribbons for the uniform which means you are a liasion to the LGBTQNFLESPNLSBATBH community

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            As you can see....I'm on the downhill slide. Our department now has rainbow colored ribbons for the uniform which means you are a liasion to the LGBTQNFLESPNLSBATBH community
                            I am very envious of some of the old heads' posts I see on FB. Especially with our new mayor

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              I was wondering who the guy was that watches that
                              Never tried it or didn't like it?

Comment

5 minutes. But I guess that doesn't count. That's about all I gave yoga too. I know, I know...nobody likes a quitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X