I think churches should be packed this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    The response to this virus is the biggest crock of **** ever perpetuated on this country.
    X2 couldnt agree more. The response from some of our fellow TBHers as well as alot of citizens is pathetic. They have bought into this fear hook line and sinker.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
      Not only possible, but very likely here before we got our first test +. Also
      very likely we lost a few people before we knew what from.

Not sure where you are going with this?
      Well if we agree that the virus was here and had spread well before anyone nationally wants to admit, then what good did we accomplish by shutting everything down and sheltering in place? I think very little, or none. This has been my position from the beginning. I also agree with you that it probably did kill some people when we still didn't know what it was yet, but in turn the number of people infected is astronomically higher too so the mortality rate would be fractions of a fraction. When you also factor in that now they are calling the fatalities of people that showed a symptom or symptoms of COVID 19 a COVID 19 death without even having tested positive for it, the numbers are being skewed beyond measure.

Somebody made a post a couple days ago on one of these threads that IMO summed this thing up perfectly. He/she basically said that when this kicked off, the people our government decision makers trusted to give them factual data were telling them this was going to kill millions of people. Because of that they started doing the best they could with the information they had at the time. As the situation developed further we know now that all of the initial models and expert opinions were completely wrong. Like, horribly wrong. This is just fact. Now to try and move forward they can't just say we were wrong and the experts we had in place were also wrong because that would be used against them and the left would then only talk about how they wrecked the economy and mismanaged the entire situation. They have to slowly reign things in and make sure to talk about how all the restrictions were necessary.

To me the biggest thing I've taken away from this is the power of the media and their ability to create their own reality absent of fact and get millions of Americans to go along with it is unreal. I see it as being similar to what happened in Ferguson in some ways with how it was handled by the media. The media told the world that Michael Brown was down on his knees with his hands over his head begging the officer to please not shoot him. The world believed it and that single event, which turned out to be false, completely changed our culture, especially if you work in LE. The media coverage of COVID 19 is similar.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        [/B]

Two can play that game. I'm sure there are some hot spots. But here is Elmhurst Hospital in NYC. Supposedly the hardest hit by corona, from what has been reported. Look for yourself at this video from yesterday.

New York City - Elmhurst Hospital EMPTY! #filmyourhospital #coronavirus - YouTube
        Nice try. For someone who says media is all hype and not to trust it you really should dig a little before believing a youtube video that wants to get views and likes.

So this video is of the elmhurst pediatric center entrance. That is why it is gated up and his video was just a quick shot to show elmhurst.

How many entrances does this hospital have?
        Is this hospital delivering babies if it is the epiccenter of the covid 19 treatment?

No sir

(The measures that NYC hospitals have taken to extend capacity and care for critically ill Covid-19 patients are extreme and unprecedented. Hospitals have begun to convert pediatric units into adult ICU rooms, transferring the children who previously occupied those rooms to other hospitals. Operation rooms previously reserved for surgery – left vacant in the wake of cancelled elective procedures – have also been converted to ICU rooms at many hospitals.)

Use google maps street view if you want to see where this fool is filming.

The part that had the ambulance and NYFD truck is the trauma center, and the NYFD EMS location. Again use google maps street view.

But hey, if fits your agenda so you buy into right away. Nice try sir.

Like I said, you will get it when you get it. When it hits home for you.

But come on.... At least make sure what you are sharing is accurate.

Comment

Nice try. For someone who says media is all hype and not to trust it you really should dig a little before believing a youtube video that wants to get views and likes.

So this video is of the elmhurst pediatric center entrance. That is why it is gated up and his video was just a quick shot to show elmhurst.

Is this hospital delivering babies if it is the epiccenter of the covid 19 treatment?

No sir

(The measures that NYC hospitals have taken to extend capacity and care for critically ill Covid-19 patients are extreme and unprecedented. Hospitals have begun to convert pediatric units into adult ICU rooms, transferring the children who previously occupied those rooms to other hospitals. Operation rooms previously reserved for surgery – left vacant in the wake of cancelled elective procedures – have also been converted to ICU rooms at many hospitals.)

The part that had the ambulance and NYFD truck is the trauma center, and the NYFD EMS location. Again use google maps street view.

Hey! Stop that!

Comment

No sir

^^^^^^^
            FAKE NEWS

New York’s Elmhurst Hospital is at a breaking point amid the coronavirus crisis — with 13 patients dying there in a 24-hour span, officials said Wednesday. The number of deaths recorded…

It is the same area of the hospital that the NY Post showed being overwhelmed 2 weeks ago. Same area GMA showed on the same day. I guess it is gone now. People have been filming the same area every day since and can't find the patients. Seems odd that the news found one day that was busy but it hasn't been since?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsQuuNEyRPI"]New York becomes center of crisis as virus spread continues l GMA - YouTube[/ame]
            Last edited by LWC; 04-13-2020, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              Hey! Stop that!
              Check for yourself. See which one is fake

Comment

^^^^^^^
                FAKE NEWS

New York’s Elmhurst Hospital is at a breaking point amid the coronavirus crisis — with 13 patients dying there in a 24-hour span, officials said Wednesday. The number of deaths recorded…

It is the same area of the hospital that the NY Post showed being overwhelmed 2 weeks ago. Same area GMA showed on the same day. I guess it is gone now. People have been filming the same area every day since and can't find the patients. Seems odd that the news found one day that was busy but it hasn't been since?

New York becomes center of crisis as virus spread continues l GMA - YouTube
                So there is a clip of people outside the pediatric emergency center.

What do you think they are standing in line for?
                To be admitted?
                Or to be tested?
                Can you tell me when the video with them standing in line was from?
                Can you tell me what they are doing for testing now?

My bit of research said they had testing and visitation check areas set up. Perhaps that was a testing site for that day. However now they are doing drive up testing. As you can tell people that close and that large of numbers if you dont have it, you are very likely going to get it standing in line.

I dont have the answer right now. I am just using critical thinking skills.

Oh also, the testing was done only at certain times, it was being closed at 3pm. Mr your tube trust seeker could of easily waited till after they run everyone off to take his video.

Or they have a new procedure and test location.

Point is this hospital is huge, that video showed a few hundred feet of the outside.

Your abc video is showing make shift morgues and you are using that to say I am reporting fake news. Which one is it, are there sick people dying, and morges, nurses telling how bad it is.

Or is mr youtube right and it was all just a set up?

Something aint connecting.

I am working currently so only had 5 min to research. But yeah i got a lot of questions.

I am pretty darn sure mr youtube is full of it and made his video at specific time or after the hospital changed procedures, locations. Clearly they know they dont want that many people that close to each other at this time.

Comment

Check for yourself. See which one is fake
                  I believe both of yall…………..are just peeing on each other's leg! IF something is horrible is coming we on TBH (or anywhere else) being vile ain't gonna stop it as the cow is already out of the barn. For me, that barn was labeled boldly and clearly the Patriot Act almost 20 years ago and the arguments on here were EXACTLY the same. I stand at the ready, calmly and in the breach when called upon.

Comment

DM, there are videos from almost every day if you can find them. Youtube keeps censoring and taking them down and making them hard to find. I don't have all the answers either, but we really should be asking lots of questions. Here's another video from a week earlier. It is not just a couple of people catching the media in lies. Lots of people are filming trying to find out why we are being lied to #filmyourownhospital

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9FRHSj_4Zg"]Coronavirus "Epicenter" - NO ONE IN LINE FOR TESTING at the Elmhurst Hospital in Queens NY 4/5/20 - YouTube[/ame]

I've been driving by this hospital every day since the NY Times did a special report here claiming that hundreds of people were lining up every day for testing and/or the Emergency room. Here's the Times report: https://www.nytimes.com/video/nyregio...

The hospital has triage tents set up outside the ER for triage. So anyone in Queens, where thousands of cases have been identified, can go get screened, then maybe tested and if they are bad enough admitted to the hospital.

BUT NO ONE IS IN LINE DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY!

Comment

So there is a clip of people outside the pediatric emergency center.

What do you think they are standing in line for?
                      To be admitted?
                      Or to be tested?
                      Can you tell me when the video with them standing in line was from?
                      Can you tell me what they are doing for testing now?

My bit of research said they had testing and visitation check areas set up. Perhaps that was a testing site for that day. However now they are doing drive up testing. As you can tell people that close and that large of numbers if you dont have it, you are very likely going to get it standing in line.

I dont have the answer right now. I am just using critical thinking skills.

Oh also, the testing was done only at certain times, it was being closed at 3pm. Mr your tube trust seeker could of easily waited till after they run everyone off to take his video.

Or they have a new procedure and test location.

Point is this hospital is huge, that video showed a few hundred feet of the outside.

Your abc video is showing make shift morgues and you are using that to say I am reporting fake news. Which one is it, are there sick people dying, and morges, nurses telling how bad it is.

Or is mr youtube right and it was all just a set up?

Something aint connecting.

I am working currently so only had 5 min to research. But yeah i got a lot of questions.

I am pretty darn sure mr youtube is full of it and made his video at specific time or after the hospital changed procedures, locations. Clearly they know they dont want that many people that close to each other at this time.
                      Keep believing everything your told by the media and government DM. Lord knows they've always had our best interests in mind youve taken it hook line and sinker.

Standing in line with people doesnt mean your likely to get it. Theres people living in the same households that have one person positive and nobody else gets it in the family.

Found out over the weekend that my uncle had it and tested positive for it. His wife and 2 kids...negative. they were around him the entire time.

He had a fever dry cough and said he felt like crap for a few days. Other than that hes said hes had it worse with the flu or cold.

Comment

DM, there are videos from almost every day if you can find them. Youtube keeps censoring and taking them down and making them hard to find. I don't have all the answers either, but we really should be asking lots of questions. Here's another video from a week earlier. It is not just a couple of people catching the media in lies. Lots of people are filming trying to find out why we are being lied to #filmyourownhospital

Coronavirus "Epicenter" - NO ONE IN LINE FOR TESTING at the Elmhurst Hospital in Queens NY 4/5/20 - YouTube

I've been driving by this hospital every day since the NY Times did a special report here claiming that hundreds of people were lining up every day for testing and/or the Emergency room. Here's the Times report: https://www.nytimes.com/video/nyregio...

The hospital has triage tents set up outside the ER for triage. So anyone in Queens, where thousands of cases have been identified, can go get screened, then maybe tested and if they are bad enough admitted to the hospital.

So many nurses and people in the medical field getting laid off lately. Our healthcare system is FAR from being overwhelmed despite what some want to believe.

Comment

Coronavirus "Epicenter" - NO ONE IN LINE FOR TESTING at the Elmhurst Hospital in Queens NY 4/5/20 - YouTube

Well the reason no one is in line is clear now.

In line with New York City Department of Health recommendations, NYC Health + Hospitals is no longer testing patients for COVID-19 who do not require hospitalization.

If you are sick with fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat, you must stay inside and isolate yourself from others.
                          Isolate yourself for at least 7 days from when your symptoms started. You must also be without fever during the last 3 days of your isolation.
                          Please only go to the emergency room if you are severely ill.
                          We are asking every New Yorker, regardless of symptoms, to stay inside your home.
                          Staying home can save the life of another New Yorker.
                          Together we can slow the spread and protect those at higher risk of severe illness.

NYC Health + Hospitals is an integrated health care system of hospitals, neighborhood health centers, long-term care, nursing homes, and home care - the public safety net health care system of New York City.

They are not testing if you do not need hospitalization. That alone scares me.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                            Keep believing everything your told by the media and government DM. Lord knows they've always had our best interests in mind youve taken it hook line and sinker.

Standing in line with people doesnt mean your likely to get it. Theres people living in the same households that have one person positive and nobody else gets it in the family.

Found out over the weekend that my uncle had it and tested positive for it. His wife and 2 kids...negative. they were around him the entire time.

He had a fever dry cough and said he felt like crap for a few days. Other than that hes said hes had it worse with the flu or cold.
                            I am not buying it from media, or gov. Man i speaking from experience. From the nurse i know that left Florida and her family to go help in NY as a volunteer. She is a close family friend. Our kids play together when they were here in TX living and working oilfield. She walked away from her paycheck and family to go help. Her and the kid that caught it from a 2 day a week band teacher.

Nurses getting laid off are the ones that do the elective surgeries and now most dr offices are doing teleappointments and video appointments they are not as many needed. They can work much faster not having to wait on a patient to put their phone up, walk slowly to the weight station, and such. They can work the paperwork quickly. I know cause one my other good friends is a " office nurse" and has been for years.

And you are right. Just because you are standing line does not mean you will get it. The teacher had minor symptoms, like you described. The kid was put on a vent the week after they closed schools and died last week.

Anyhow guys, have a good day and dont be stupid. It is real. It is random who it kills, who it skips, who gets a fever.

Comment

Well the reason no one is in line is clear now.

In line with New York City Department of Health recommendations, NYC Health + Hospitals is no longer testing patients for COVID-19 who do not require hospitalization.

If you are sick with fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat, you must stay inside and isolate yourself from others.
                              Isolate yourself for at least 7 days from when your symptoms started. You must also be without fever during the last 3 days of your isolation.
                              Please only go to the emergency room if you are severely ill.
                              We are asking every New Yorker, regardless of symptoms, to stay inside your home.
                              Staying home can save the life of another New Yorker.
                              Together we can slow the spread and protect those at higher risk of severe illness.

NYC Health + Hospitals is an integrated health care system of hospitals, neighborhood health centers, long-term care, nursing homes, and home care - the public safety net health care system of New York City.

They are not testing if you do not need hospitalization. That alone scares me.
                              I couldn't see date on that testing directive, did you? But I agree that is troubling. Sounds like they don't want to know how many people actually have the virus. I thought we have lots of testing kits available now. Strange indeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X