? For all green screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? For all green screen

Anyone you know or any close friends you know, know of anyone that has caught or has the Covid-19 virus. You see on TV all of the people that has this and dying but its never anyone that anyone knows. I'm not saying that its not a bad thing its just strange that you can't find anyone that has it, I'm in the Denison-Sherman Area and can't find anyone that has had it or know anyone that has.

God Bless
    Bish

Nobody I know anywhere in the country has it or knows anyone who has.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Do a search, a fellas niece and his brother have it

Comment

Bish. Go look at GarGuy’s prayer request thread. Plenty there!

Comment

A friend's neighbor has it, and so does that guy's friend......the guys are each feeling like craaaaapppppp.

Comment

Not knowing anyone that has the virus is a good thing. It means there is some distance there. You really do not want it, that's what my Dr. daughter is telling me

Comment

Thanks, I was glad to see at the Walmart today in Sherman, almost all Bibles are gone, I really think this is what we need right now.

God Bless
              Bish

Comment

We have our first case in Graham, I bet by the end of the week I know someone with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                  Thanks, I was glad to see at the Walmart today in Sherman, almost all Bibles are gone, I really think this is what we need right now.

God Bless
                  Bish

You think a global pandemic that’s kills thousands is “just what the doctor ordered!”????

I’ve seen some stupid stuff on here, especially in the last month, but this takes the cake.

And you don’t get to make a statement like that and sign off saying “God Bless”. It’s an embarrassment to other Christians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post

God Bless
                    Bish
                    What are you saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                      You think a global pandemic that’s kills thousands is “just what the doctor ordered!”????

I’ve seen some stupid stuff on here, especially in the last month, but this takes the cake.

And you don’t get to make a statement like that and sign off saying “God Bless”. It’s an embarrassment to other Christians.

He’s saying that God is what we need right now. “All the Bibles were gone”

Comment

think he meant that more people need to get closer to god?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                          He’s saying that God is what we need right now. “All the Bibles were gone”

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                          think he meant that more people need to get closer to god?

If that is indeed what he’s saying, then I apologize. That’s a poorly worded way to say it though.

Comment

Calm down and carefully re read his post. You totally missed what he was saying.

The point of what he was saying is that what we need right now is more folks turning to God and more prayer.

No offense English may not be your first language, just trying to help.

Comment

If that is indeed what he’s saying, then I apologize. That’s a poorly worded way to say it though.

I’ve met Bish more than once, I’ve seen enough of his posts on here to KNOW that’s what he was saying.

Bish
                              I know of 2 “friends of friends” that have tested positive down in Collin county.

Comment

Working...
                              X