Oilfield related? Come shoot!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oilfield related? Come shoot!!

April 9th 2011 marks the date for our first shoot of 2011!! If you are oilfield related then this shoot is for you!! This is a standard 3D tournament style shoot focused on raising money with the help from our oil field family only. The money generated from this shoot benefits St. Jude’s Children’s research hospital.
    Can’t make the shoot but you still want to help? Come out and volunteer or become an OAC sponsor! Its easy, simply fill out our registration form with whatever lever of sponsorship you want. Fax it in and we will take care of the rest!! The cheapest way to get your name in this shoot is by being a lane sponsor for only $25 a sign! Your company logo is displayed at up to 4 targets! Not bad considering the frequency of oil/gas eyes that will be seeing it! We have door prizes, a raffle and a novelty shoot.

So come out, eat some fantastic food, meet some new friends, see some old ones and raise some money for some amazing kids!!

See our website for more details!!

It will be held at Buffalo Archery Range. We have the 3d course great shape. I helped last year at the novelty shoot.

FANTASTIC FOOD!

Stan Rodgers
    President Buffalo Archery

Comment

Figures that I'll be in a wedding that day....Hopefully I'll be able to check out the next one.

Comment

That shoot will be Aug. 20th 2011. Sign up and join us!!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Did he mention door prizes??? Excellent stuff was drawn for last year!

Comment

Getting ready!!!

Team is in place and we are good to go!!!!

Comment

Good stuff indeed! I hope you guys will be able to all come out April 9th to Buffalo Field archery in West Houston.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Looks like Nighthogs.com is donating a hunt for our raffle at the shoot! I hunted with them last year.....awesome times!!!

Comment

ttt

Comment

This will be the last couple days for registering for the shoot. If you were putting off registration, wait no more!!

Comment

can some one help me with employment in the pipe welding industry? i just got laid off this friday i will be there this friday afternoon to help set up the 3d course.

Comment

That sux!!! I gotta go back out offshore Tuesday and won't be back until the 26th! Hopefully I can make the next one!

Comment

Working...
                              X