Paris Pro-Am Warm Up This Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris Pro-Am Warm Up This Saturday

Archer's For Christ in Paris, is having their regularly scheduled 3D shoot this Saturday, 26 March, 11am shotgun start. This will be an excellent warm-up for the upcoming Delta Southwest Shootout at Love Civic Center and we expect a good turnout. Lots of fun and fellowship, go to our website, http://www.archersforchristparis.com or call 903-517-6509. Hope we see you there.

I'll be there. I like the way yall set up the course now, great job guys.

Comment

This course will be a good one, talked to the range officer last night and he was, and I quote, "Extremely Excited" about the course this week. Looking forward to seeing everyone there and having a good time.

Comment

Will be there bright and early to set up targets. Hope to see all of ya there

Comment

I wanted to say a Big Thank You to all those who came out an shot on Sat! 66 total shooters and several folks drove in from long distances to shoot.

There were some great scores posted to go along with a great target set up. If you missed it, you missed a great one. See you Sat. April 9th, 2011 for a great chance to shoot after the Pro Am!

SPECIAL THANKS goes out to Art Brown, Jamie Jamison, and Brett York and all shooters
          who drove in from OK, and other distances.

**********Brett York shot a 335! Congrats!**********

Comment

Working...
          X