SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHNF 16-17 BS thread ( Banter session)

This is new, this is where you go to have fun, talk smack and generally carry on like you're sitting around a campfire.

Got a serious question, sure post it here, but be prepared for what ever kind of crap that may come out of some of the members.

OR

You could post it on the other thread. That one is reserved for more serious threads and questions.

Ladies and gentlemen, start you engines, and let the BS begin!

I'm sure by the time it's all over with, Dmack, Andy and I will have forgotten all about the serious thread. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Comment

I agree with you, there is so much to witness in the outdoors besides harvesting and animal.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        I'm sure by the time it's all over with, Dmack, Andy and I will have forgotten all about the serious thread. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Heck ya. You know that's right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
          Heck ya. You know that's right!!!
          with 2 threads for you, what will you do in a couple days when your thread counts are pointless?

Comment

So is this where the cool kids hang out?

Comment

Hmmmm..... maybe all the craziness will stay out this year....

Comment

You know that won't happen. But I know I can't wait for a newbie to ask something in here. I will send them to your pm address.

Comment

This year I plan on hunting a whole new area. Last year folks where all around us. That's never happened before. This year we will Change it up.

Comment

So this is where yall went

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
                      This year I plan on hunting a whole new area. Last year folks where all around us. That's never happened before. This year we will Change it up.
                      Let me know when you head out to scout. We are changing locations as well. My wife is going to hunt this year since grad school is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
                        Let me know when you head out to scout. We are changing locations as well. My wife is going to hunt this year since grad school is over.

Will do.

Comment

Really need to get started before it gets hot. Probably wont happen for me until mid may.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                            This is new, this is where you go to have fun, talk smack and generally carry on like you're sitting around a campfire.

Got a serious question, sure post it here, but be prepared for what ever kind of crap that may come out of some of the members.

OR

You could post it on the other thread. That one is reserved for more serious threads and questions.

Ladies and gentlemen, start you engines, and let the BS begin!

Damian, that sure looks like a serious post to me for an opening. But ya can't get much better post than that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                              Damian, that sure looks like a serious post to me for an opening. But ya can't get much better post than that either.
                              I agree, but it wasn't about the Sam.....

Comment

Working...
                              X