In ear amplified hearing protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In ear amplified hearing protection

What are you guys using? Looking at walkers game ear since I have their muffs, but thinking there may be a better option for $200. Tired of muffs hitting the stock and making me sweat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subscribed. I saw a commercial for grizzly ears ear buds and found a pretty favorable review. But they are $250 on their website so not sure they are a better buy than walkers.

Comment

I have been using walkers in the ear noise amplifying and canceling plugs forget model but love em only compliant short battery life about 5 hours

Comment

I have the walkers and do not feel that they are ready for prime time yet. Battery life is horrible, and there is a fair amount of hiss in them. They do work for their intended purpose, but think that they are not as good as the over the ear models.

Comment

I saw the grizzly ear advertisement also. And it got me curious as well.

Comment

I have these and couldn't be happier. https://www.amazon.com/Otto-NoizeBar...dp/B07HZ3PNKX/

Comment

I've been shopping for some in ear percussive filters but don't want to spend more than $150. I've read mixed reviews on these Decibullz but I think I'll probably order a set + the bluetooth headset plug in before my next trip to try them out.

Last edited by offthemap; 01-22-2019, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Here's a thread with a bunch of recommendations..

Comment

those Otto - NoizeBarrier look interesting
                  They also have EarPro

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                    What are you guys using? Looking at walkers game ear since I have their muffs, but thinking there may be a better option for $200. Tired of muffs hitting the stock and making me sweat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    FYI, the Walker's are on clearance at Midway. I just picked up the Bluetooth for $205 to my door ($50 off). The non blue tooth are $159 ($40 off) so probably $165 tyd.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

You can get the ESP's in custom molds for your ears and they can be worn 12 hours a day without pain or discomfort... Been wearing them for over 20 years. Perfect for hunting. At the range shooting handguns, I wear them and put a pair of muffs over them. Before I got hearing aids, I used them bowhunting to ENHANCE my hearing... Well, that and sometimes when I take guests hunting (folks like Chew), he shoots a Hoyt so the hearing protection is nice too...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          You can get the ESP's in custom molds for your ears and they can be worn 12 hours a day without pain or discomfort... Been wearing them for over 20 years. Perfect for hunting. At the range shooting handguns, I wear them and put a pair of muffs over them. Before I got hearing aids, I used them bowhunting to ENHANCE my hearing... Well, that and sometimes when I take guests hunting (folks like Chew), he shoots a Hoyt so the hearing protection is nice too...
                          Anyone else running the ESP option that Charlie liked? Seeking any updated comments. Time to buy some upgraded protection.

Comment

I got 3 pairs of Iso Tunes. They just released an amplified option.

Super happy with the battery life on the stuff I have.

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                              FYI, the Walker's are on clearance at Midway. I just picked up the Bluetooth for $205 to my door ($50 off). The non blue tooth are $159 ($40 off) so probably $165 tyd.
                              Fyi I had a pair of the walkers bluetooth razors. The foam tip came off inside my ear canal and became trapped and very uncomfortable and scary. Ended up in er to get it out

Comment

Working...
                              X