Anyone else have a Ruger 77/22..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else have a Ruger 77/22..?

I picked up this rifle..in a trade..a while back.... It had a gloss finish Leupold 4x compact scope on it.... I removed it and plan on using it on a Browning 22 auto.... Anyway..I wasn’t sure what I was gonna put on this gun..until I remembered an old Burris..I had bought in Southfork, Co last year.... I went into a small family owned sporting goods store..in town.... I had seen it in the case and asked about it.... The owner said the scope was ordered years ago and the fella never came and picked it up.... Anyway..I worked out a deal and it was mine..a new in box American made Burris 3x9 short mag.... Anyway..I guess this is the rifle it’s gonna stay on....😊
    Attached Files

That looks great, perfect matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post
      That looks great, perfect matchup.
      Thank ya! It worked out....😊

Comment

Had one years ago but traded it for a Colt 1911. The rifle was a tack driver all day long. Wish I had that gun back many times over.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
          Had one years ago but traded it for a Colt 1911. The rifle was a tack driver all day long. Wish I had that gun back many times over.
          I owned many guns..and this is my first one of these.... I’ve got it bore sighted and I’m anxious to sight it in and see what it’ll do....

Comment

The first rifle I started out with was a Ruger 77/22 just like that. Except it was open sights. Killed a ton of stuff with that gun.

Comment

Yep, I have that same gun, twin in WMR, and step brother in a blued .17

It's hard not to buy every zytel I come across

Comment

Want to sell that Leupold 4x compact?
                Nice rifle by the way

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                  Yep, I have that same gun, twin in WMR, and step brother in a blued .17

It's hard not to buy every zytel I come across
                  I’d like to have one in 22 mag....

Comment

Originally posted by Quanah11 View Post
                    Want to sell that Leupold 4x compact?
                    Nice rifle by the way
                    Thanks.... Naw..I’m putting it on the little Browning....

Comment

Have one in blue, with 4x Leupold. They are great.

Comment

The Burris is nice but the parallax is probably set at 100yds. You could do better with a scope made for a .22 rimfire. I have several rifles with Leupold RF 2x7's and they fit the bill nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                          The Burris is nice but the parallax is probably set at 100yds. You could do better with a scope made for a .22 rimfire. I have several rifles with Leupold RF 2x7's and they fit the bill nicely.
                          I understand what you are saying..but if It hits where I aim..that’s good enough.... I bet I can get it tuned in....

Comment

After Bore sighting I fired 8 shots at 50 yards.... The last 2 same hole in the bullseye.... I’m getting excited about this gun....
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X