No announcement yet.

Widdler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Jerry I missed the b after the f in your last name you should have it know if not I will mail them to you. And I have done real well at this point the lap top has not gone airborn yet. And I did say yet the way I look at it if ya cant make work whoop it, sling it or stomp it. It might not make it work but it sure makes you feel better.

Comment

Arvin I would have answered you I was having to much trouble getting that picture into that email. That Jerry has to many letters in his name. Ha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by widdler View Post
        That Jerry has to many letters in his name. Ha!!!!
        LOL...yes he does Rick...it's not your fault. It's Bischoffberger's fault.
        Last edited by fletcherfor2; 12-08-2011, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by widdler View Post
          Sorry Jerry I missed the b after the f in your last name you should have it know if not I will mail them to you. And I have done real well at this point the lap top has not gone airborn yet. And I did say yet the way I look at it if ya cant make work whoop it, sling it or stomp it. It might not make it work but it sure makes you feel better.
          I think that this is fixin' to happen to Arvin's iphone. This morning it starting talking to him and won't shut up. If it lasts until noon it will be a miracle. It's a bad day to work in an At&T store.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
            I think that this is fixin' to happen to Arvin's iphone. This morning it starting talking to him and won't shut up. If it lasts until noon it will be a miracle. It's a bad day to work in an At&T store.
            ROFLMAO Deb...on my BlackBerry, there's a button on the side (that is real easy to hit accidentally when I take it out of it's holster) that activates the "Voice command" activation). It starts talking to me too. Just hit the button on the side again to turn the voice activation off.

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
              LOL...yes he does Rick...it's not your fault. It's Bischoffberger's fault.
              It ain't my fault! Blame my daddy.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by fletcherfor2 View Post
                ROFLMAO Deb...on my BlackBerry, there's a button on the side (that is real easy to hit accidentally when I take it out of it's holster) that activates the "Voice command" activation). It starts talking to me too. Just hit the button on the side again to turn the voice activation off.
                Thanks Dusty. Probably to late by now. I think he has pushed, "punched" might be a better word, every button on the thing. So far the Weavers don't give a fig about a dang iphone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  It ain't my fault! Blame my daddy.

Bisch
                  He can blame HIS daddy, too, for the fact that we ALWAYS have to spell our last name....nobody ever expects that extra "D" ! (but at least it's only 5 letters instead of 14, lol)
                  Those German names will get you every time!

Comment

The funny thing is, I still do not have any pics from widdler!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                      The funny thing is, I still do not have any pics from widdler!

Bisch
                      I bet the pics will show up. This tech stuff is really hard and confusing to ol rednecks like us.

Comment

I think I got it this time I did not have my tongue held right. Na I missed the a in yahoo go figure it has been a tuff tail to follow. And until Jerry say's he has the pictures I have'nt made trails end yet.

Comment

Halleluia and Glory Be!!!!!!! I got the pics! Now save my e-mail address to your contacts so you can send pics next time you get something without quite so much frustration.

Thanks Rick.

See ya later,

Bisch
                          Last edited by Bisch; 12-08-2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X