Kawasaki Mule 4010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawasaki Mule 4010

Guys, I bought a new Mule 4010 back in May 2017. It had the original stock 10" rims on it with the 25" Swamp Lite tires. It has been ridden some on the asphalt and mostly on soft ground. The Mule has around 100 hours on it and the tires are nearly worn out. I rotated the tires back in October trying to help salvage the tires. I would like to buy some tires and wheels for it and would like to go with 26" tires and probably 12" rims to achieve this. What are some good tires to run on these? Obviously the Swamp Lites are not able to hold up to the weight of the Mule.

Get a radial whatever you do. I can't remember what my grandpaw rides on his but it's a radial and sure lasts a lot longer than 100hrs with a smooth ride to boot. He rides on asphalt a lot as well. Good luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CAH2873 View Post
      Guys, I bought a new Mule 4010 back in May 2017. It had the original stock 10" rims on it with the 25" Swamp Lite tires. It has been ridden some on the asphalt and mostly on soft ground. The Mule has around 100 hours on it and the tires are nearly worn out. I rotated the tires back in October trying to help salvage the tires. I would like to buy some tires and wheels for it and would like to go with 26" tires and probably 12" rims to achieve this. What are some good tires to run on these? Obviously the Swamp Lites are not able to hold up to the weight of the Mule.

Does it have a lift?

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
      Get a radial whatever you do. I can't remember what my grandpaw rides on his but it's a radial and sure lasts a lot longer than 100hrs with a smooth ride to boot. He rides on asphalt a lot as well. Good luck.

Have a 4010 also and would like to now what tire your grandpa has on his?

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post
        Does it have a lift?

Yes- 2" Lift

Comment

I get about 700 hours out of a set of Kenda Bearclaws on my 4010

Comment

Originally posted by phibob808 View Post
            Does it have a lift?

Duro frontier radial. I had taken a picture to order him some more. He wanted some extra for some reason lol

Comment

OP, I have the same setup. While I can’t tell you what to buy, I can tell you NOT to buy EFX MOTO MTC tides. They look awesome, have deep tread, but are wearing really unevenly and ride rough as hell. I hear the duros pictured above ride well

Comment

Working...
              X