Russia is Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Russia is Out

State wide doping program so now Russia is no longer allowed into the 2018 Winter Olympics. From my understanding individual athletes can enter from Russia but they have to submit frequent drug tests and have to enter under a neutral flag.

I was just reading that and my first thought was some kind of a political issue...but DANG...they been cheating for a long, long time.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
      I was just reading that and my first thought was some kind of a political issue...but DANG...they been cheating for a long, long time.
      I am just waiting for China to be outed. I am sure Americans have been doping as well but I do not think the government has been funding it!

Comment

I recently watched Icarus on Netflix and it was unbelievable how committed the Russians were to cheating and they have been amazing cheater since the 70s. Putin was well aware yet publicly denied it, the same as he did regarding their obvious meddling in our presidential election (not sure they cared who won but they sure enjoyed screwing with us via Facebook and other social media). Clean athletes around the world have to be pleased with the IOC for finally getting it right.

Comment

"I must break you"

Comment

Seems like they would have learned from Bruce Jenner look what the long term effects were.

Comment

Working...
            X