No announcement yet.

Campbell just post tracts to lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to take a look at the 300 acre place close to the house but from what I already know, I would not even start out at their initial offer. It's more or less in a neighborhood, at least on 3 sides. I can already see trails where folks are riding ATVs on the place.

The other spot is 120 acres in a similar layout and surrounded by homes. I have a customer with a personal ranch down the road and he is always dealing with trespassers, on a constant basis.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
      I’ve killed 20+ deer in my 4 years on my lease in ETX which includes a 140” 10, a 132” 8, two great mgmt 8s and a few spikes. Add that to a dozen pigs, 50 ducks or so, several dove limits, great fishing ponds and good people to enjoy it all with. We’ve got a few bucks that will go to the upper 140s next year with a possible sniff at 150”.

Oh ya, and it’s 55 minutes from my house... but keep telling yourself it sucks. I’m happy you haters stay out so we can enjoy it.
      Y'all got openings!!!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Something to keep in mind while checking out what they have up for bid. If you have a big group of hunters that want to stay together look at tracts that are either close to each other or are adjoining properties. For instance, in Orange county there are two tracts, #11166 and #6971 that adjoin each other. Win the bid on both tracts and you have just over 5000 acres to hunt.

Comment

Texas bids are up as of last night hopefully I can post on here looking for a few members!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SpearChunkaa View Post
            East Texas deer hunting sucks . Go north, South or west better hunting bigger deer
            This^^^

Comment

none are showing available in tx right now. they must have already accepted bids, or just sold all their land. Rumor has been that they are selling alot if not all of their texas land

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                none are showing available in tx right now. they must have already accepted bids, or just sold all their land. Rumor has been that they are selling alot if not all of their texas land

They have taken all the bids they need.

Comment

Yup bids were done last night hopefully I'll have about 4000 acres

Comment

Originally posted by Kas View Post
                    Yup bids were done last night hopefully I'll have about 4000 acres

Well you can tell us now what you bid

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      Well you can tell us now what you bid

Ehh not yet let's see how things turn out

Comment

Every tract is different. I will say I bid $10.50 per acre on a place last year and didn't get it.

Comment

I bid on around that same acreage, maybe the same tracts as you. I bid 11.45 an acre

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                            I bid on around that same acreage, maybe the same tracts as you. I bid 11.45 an acre

What county?

Comment

Y'all are probably all in a bidding war against each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Y'all are probably all in a bidding war against each other.

Yes and 100's of other hunters too

Comment

Working...
                                X