No announcement yet.

An Archer Has Gone Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deepest condolenses to family and friends.

Comment

Bruce will be missed, a great guy with a good heart. Rest in peace Bruce and will see you again one day.

Comment

Prayers sent. Bruce was the first person I met over at Smithfield Archery when I started back shooting Trad. I was really impressed with his shooting ability and I still have his card. Such a nice person will surely be missed by all of us.

Comment

Prayers sent for friends and family

Comment

Rest in peace to a kind person Im thankful to have met.

Comment

I got a feeling I could call Bruce's number and I did. His brother answered and I offered my condolences for the family. His brother stated he was calling people on Bruce's phone to let them know. He said the sister would be in town today and they would make funeral arrangements. I asked that he call me back so I could post up for his archery friends.

Comment

thanks 2050z

Comment

Got my butt kicked when I shot with Bruce at Cinnamon Creek last year. Hell of a shot and a nice guy as well. I think he'd just had a surgery a few weeks before so he wasn't much of a talker. Sometimes our bodies do mean things to us.

**** shame...
                  I do remember he was proud to beat Todd though.
                  RIP

Comment

I just got a text from the family stating a private funeral only and if we wanted to do anything we could make a donation in Bruce's name to whatever cancer charity of our choice.

Sent from my mobile office using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X