What to do in El Paso?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do in El Paso?

I’ll be spending a couple of weeks in El Paso for work.
    Anything to do over the weekend? Hunting or fishing opportunities within a couple of hour drive?

You could find Beto and give him a MAGA Cap

Comment

go eat at L&J Cafe

Comment

Lincoln Nat'l Forest is close-ish. White Sands monument/missile range too. Brother went camping in Lincoln a little later than this time last year and he could hear bugling from his tent every morning. May be a bit too hot to enjoy now though.

No ideas of what to do in El Paso...

Comment

Stay alive

Comment

Catch a chihuahuas game. Great minor league team and stadium. Plenty of good restaurants around. Drive up Franklin mountain and go visit Hueco Tanks State Park. Great town and very friendly people.

Comment

I think stealing cars is popular

Comment

Turn around and head back east....spent some time at bliss...besides a few nice golf courses its the armpit of our great state

Comment

Go up in the Franklin Mountains as watch a sunrise or sunset. Take some optics with you and glass the hillside and you will be amazed what you see. The rest area facing south gives you an awesome view of the city lights at night. The state park has some nice trails, one going up to a cave; however, watch for rattlebugs!! Hueco Tanks is awesome, but this time of years it will be darn hot. Enjoy the views!! I wouldn't cross the river, just saying.

Comment

Baseball game, L&J’s, make the drives to Guadalupe National Park or Big Bend

Comment

My favorite thing to do there is leave.

Comment

Get the hell out of there as quick as possible...

There is some really good Mexican food between there and Las Cruces at Choppe's in La Mesa, NM. You should go have a plate of Chile Rellenos. If you make it all the way to Las Cruces, eat at the Dog House and get some Green Chile Enchilladas with pork and sour cream added.

Go see White Sands.

Go to the Lincoln and take in some cool air.

Comment

Originally posted by N.DaWoods View Post
                          My favorite thing to do there is leave.
                          X5billion!!!

Comment

Crispy tacos at Julios. Green Chile chicken enchiladas at L&J. The rest is meh. It's like New Mexican.

Drive up to Ruidoso for the weekend. 30 degrees cooler.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Go visit the two museums off the highway (Border Patrol and Archeology).
                              Drive up to Bishop's Cap and hike.
                              Go get some BBQ in Cloudcroft.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X