Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Public Hunting Opportunities
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2019, 12:42 PM   #1
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default Official 2019-2020 benbrook corp thread

Well gentleman itís that time of year again. I figured I would take the opportunity to begin the 2019-2020 Benbrook Corp Land thread. Who all has signed up.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-08-2019, 12:46 PM   #2
TexasArchery_27
Eight Point
 
TexasArchery_27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Blue Ridge
Hunt In: Red River & Collin County
Default

Thinking about it. Looking at the rules, you can handcast bait...Historically has that helped, or made no difference in success?
TexasArchery_27 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-08-2019, 03:08 PM   #3
nonamehoff
Four Point
 
nonamehoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Default

I signed up again.
nonamehoff is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 06:56 AM   #4
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasArchery_27 View Post
Thinking about it. Looking at the rules, you can handcast bait...Historically has that helped, or made no difference in success?
It definitely helps.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 06:57 AM   #5
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonamehoff View Post
I signed up again.
Good luck!! I tagged two slick heads last season out there.
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2019, 10:38 AM   #6
nonamehoff
Four Point
 
nonamehoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
Good luck!! I tagged two slick heads last season out there.
Nice! I found a couple while turkey hunting this spring, so I now have a couple new spots to check out if I get selected this year.
nonamehoff is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2019, 05:49 PM   #7
Electrican
Pope & Young
 
Electrican's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Burleson TX
Hunt In: For a place
Default

Can you put in for more than one date range? Or is it just one? First time entering this.
Electrican is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2019, 01:16 PM   #8
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrican View Post
Can you put in for more than one date range? Or is it just one? First time entering this.


You can put in for all date ranges. When your drawn they remove your name for the rest.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-11-2019, 01:59 PM   #9
Electrican
Pope & Young
 
Electrican's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Burleson TX
Hunt In: For a place
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
You can put in for all date ranges. When your drawn they remove your name for the rest.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. Going look at the dates and put in for the ones that would work for me. My luck Iíd get drawn for the dates I canít hunt. Lol
Electrican is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-14-2019, 08:35 AM   #10
Whiskey Hunter
Nubbin' Buck
 
Whiskey Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Annetta South, TX
Default

Got a doe last year, applied again this year. Let's see how it goes!
Whiskey Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-14-2019, 10:58 AM   #11
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Hunter View Post
Got a doe last year, applied again this year. Let's see how it goes!


Best of luck on the draw!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-14-2019, 11:05 AM   #12
nonamehoff
Four Point
 
nonamehoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Default

When is the drawing again? The 17th? I forget.
nonamehoff is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-14-2019, 11:19 AM   #13
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonamehoff View Post
When is the drawing again? The 17th? I forget.


I believe last year they posted the results on Wednesday following the Friday deadline. Not exactly sure when the drawing takes place.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-14-2019, 12:22 PM   #14
nonamehoff
Four Point
 
nonamehoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Default



Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
I believe last year they posted the results on Wednesday following the Friday deadline. Not exactly sure when the drawing takes place.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nonamehoff is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 11:24 AM   #15
garza
Ten Point
 
garza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Worth, Tx
Default

I applied this year. The buck in my avatar was from 3 years ago and was fortunate to bag another buck the following season. I didn't apply last year.
garza is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-16-2019, 08:52 PM   #16
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default

Well the entry deadline is now passed. Good luck to all that applied. If I get by the office this week I will post the results for everyone.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-19-2019, 12:54 PM   #17
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default

I have the results if anyone wants to know if they made it just shoot me the name. Unfortunately for me this year I did not get drawn best of luck for those who have.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-19-2019, 02:57 PM   #18
Wikid
Spike
 
Wikid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Joshua
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Drawn for #1. Excited to dove hunt. Hope to do a little bow hunting down at Lake Whitney.

Thanks ghost. Good luck everyone else.
Wikid is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-19-2019, 06:38 PM   #19
Texas Grown
Pope & Young
 
Texas Grown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Burleson, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikid View Post
Drawn for #1. Excited to dove hunt. Hope to do a little bow hunting down at Lake Whitney.

Thanks ghost. Good luck everyone else.

The first two weeks of dove season used to be a real hoot! Especially the first few days over in the RS area along the creek and hill side up front. That was back before they built all that stuff out there, including the building up front. If the old leaky tank has any water in it (if you know where that is), it will bring in the birds too. Shot my limits off it also. Old stone dairy house used to be a fair place in the evenings sometimes. If nothing else, where the woods start along the creek on the south side. Later in the evening it gets, the higher they fly after the 1st week. Those hillsides funnel the birds when it's hot and dry out. Ought to be great as long as we don't get any rain. And yes, there are a few rattlers out there here and there. So do watch your step. I've seen my share over the years. The lake is little over 3 foot low right now. So the birds should be using it for water with all the heat and dry spell we've had. Benbrook was the first public lands I ever hunted back in the early 1980s. Have fun! And thank me later.
Texas Grown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-20-2019, 11:38 AM   #20
nonamehoff
Four Point
 
nonamehoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
I have the results if anyone wants to know if they made it just shoot me the name. Unfortunately for me this year I did not get drawn best of luck for those who have.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!!!
nonamehoff is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-20-2019, 12:37 PM   #21
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default

It looks like 3 out of 7 got drawn on here from those who reached out. Good luck to all drawn.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-20-2019, 12:58 PM   #22
Wikid
Spike
 
Wikid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Joshua
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Grown View Post
The first two weeks of dove season used to be a real hoot! Especially the first few days over in the RS area along the creek and hill side up front. That was back before they built all that stuff out there, including the building up front. If the old leaky tank has any water in it (if you know where that is), it will bring in the birds too. Shot my limits off it also. Old stone dairy house used to be a fair place in the evenings sometimes. If nothing else, where the woods start along the creek on the south side. Later in the evening it gets, the higher they fly after the 1st week. Those hillsides funnel the birds when it's hot and dry out. Ought to be great as long as we don't get any rain. And yes, there are a few rattlers out there here and there. So do watch your step. I've seen my share over the years. The lake is little over 3 foot low right now. So the birds should be using it for water with all the heat and dry spell we've had. Benbrook was the first public lands I ever hunted back in the early 1980s. Have fun! And thank me later.
Thanks for the insight. I was drawn several years ago and had a pretty good time. The Mojo dove works wonders to get them in.

I work full-time so I shouldn't scare the deer too much. And don't plan to hunt the 377 side. I hope to get a few afternoon hunts in but i'll just depend when I can peel out that way.

Any idea how many are picked for the 2 week period?
Wikid is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-20-2019, 01:47 PM   #23
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikid View Post
Thanks for the insight. I was drawn several years ago and had a pretty good time. The Mojo dove works wonders to get them in.



I work full-time so I shouldn't scare the deer too much. And don't plan to hunt the 377 side. I hope to get a few afternoon hunts in but i'll just depend when I can peel out that way.



Any idea how many are picked for the 2 week period?


25 total hunter per hunt section.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-20-2019, 08:06 PM   #24
Take em
Ten Point
 
Take em's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: NE Texas
Default

Hunting Group #4


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Take em is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-21-2019, 07:53 AM   #25
garza
Ten Point
 
garza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Worth, Tx
Default

drawn #3
garza is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-21-2019, 03:51 PM   #26
sandbill
Eight Point
 
sandbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Benbrook, TX
Hunt In: Montague County
Default

Hunt 3
sandbill is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-22-2019, 08:36 AM   #27
Whiskey Hunter
Nubbin' Buck
 
Whiskey Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Annetta South, TX
Default

Not drawn this year
Whiskey Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-22-2019, 12:18 PM   #28
da_pepper
Spike
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Burleson, Tx
Hunt In: Where I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
25 total hunter per hunt section.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could you tell me if I was drawn, please? I sent you a message. I would appreciate it, and be in your debt... lol!
da_pepper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-22-2019, 03:12 PM   #29
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default









ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-22-2019, 03:13 PM   #30
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_pepper View Post
Could you tell me if I was drawn, please? I sent you a message. I would appreciate it, and be in your debt... lol!


Sorry for late response. I just posted the list


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-22-2019, 04:38 PM   #31
garza
Ten Point
 
garza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Worth, Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
Sorry for late response. I just posted the list


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thank you!
garza is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-23-2019, 08:04 AM   #32
acovington
Spike
 
acovington's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Fort Worth
Default

Hunt #9 for me; looking forward to it!Thanks for the post and the message, ghost. Good to luck to all the hunters in here.
acovington is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-23-2019, 12:53 PM   #33
mbranch
Nubbin' Buck
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Hunt In: Texas
Default

I am new to the whole public land hunting. i did not make the effort to apply in time but next year its on. i enjoy reading all the threads on Public hunting!
mbranch is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-24-2019, 09:51 PM   #34
PIOBill
Spike
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Default

We got drawn for the 3rd hunt. Should be warm but at least we can hunt Deer, Turkey and doves. Missed last year but got drawn for the turkey hunt. Saw 2 but not when we were hunting. The areas we usually turkey hunt were under water this year. Going to start scouting now for October.
PIOBill is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-25-2019, 01:34 PM   #35
Ace141
Six Point
 
Ace141's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: San Angelo, Anywhere I can
Default

I got drawn for hunt #6! First time doing it. Going scouting now and narrow down my spots. Couple questions for the vets.

Can you use a trail cam? Are you only allowed to feed for your 2 week period or can you feed prior? Is it better to hunt during the week and avoid the crowd on the weekend?

Thanks for any info in advance.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Ace141 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-26-2019, 02:32 PM   #36
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace141 View Post
I got drawn for hunt #6! First time doing it. Going scouting now and narrow down my spots. Couple questions for the vets.

Can you use a trail cam? Are you only allowed to feed for your 2 week period or can you feed prior? Is it better to hunt during the week and avoid the crowd on the weekend?

Thanks for any info in advance.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk


Trail cams are ok. Iíve never had one stolen yet and people seems to respect them. Corn can be thrown out anytime and open to all public at any time. Iíve had guys walk dogs by just hiking and have had a large family ruin a hunt while on the trail of a 160 class buck by swimming drinking and lighting large bon fire 150 yards from my stand. For the most part of you get off the beating path you can find good spots and not be messed with much on any day. Key is to get in and hang a set before someone else does. I mark them bright so people know Iím there. They either move away or they camp next to me which they would do anyway. I shot two doe last year and had many other opportunities. Those deer are smart however and catch on you quick.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-26-2019, 02:40 PM   #37
Phorizt
Six Point
 
Phorizt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Granbury, TX
Hunt In: Public land
Default

anyone have any experience with the TYHP hunt at Benbrook? The info says it is in an area not open to any of the other hunts. Just thinking of applying for that one for my son since we live in Granbury and it would be convenient.
Phorizt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-26-2019, 03:11 PM   #38
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phorizt View Post
anyone have any experience with the TYHP hunt at Benbrook? The info says it is in an area not open to any of the other hunts. Just thinking of applying for that one for my son since we live in Granbury and it would be convenient.


I heard that itís a very high success rate but the spots go fast. I would recommend it for the youngsters.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-26-2019, 04:01 PM   #39
Ace141
Six Point
 
Ace141's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Fort Worth, Tx
Hunt In: San Angelo, Anywhere I can
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
Trail cams are ok. Iíve never had one stolen yet and people seems to respect them. Corn can be thrown out anytime and open to all public at any time. Iíve had guys walk dogs by just hiking and have had a large family ruin a hunt while on the trail of a 160 class buck by swimming drinking and lighting large bon fire 150 yards from my stand. For the most part of you get off the beating path you can find good spots and not be messed with much on any day. Key is to get in and hang a set before someone else does. I mark them bright so people know Iím there. They either move away or they camp next to me which they would do anyway. I shot two doe last year and had many other opportunities. Those deer are smart however and catch on you quick.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks ghost! I found a few spots yesterday that looked good. Wednesday I'm going to check out the other area. I'm pretty excited because it's only 10 minutes from the house. Cant beat that

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Ace141 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-26-2019, 05:47 PM   #40
Electrican
Pope & Young
 
Electrican's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Burleson TX
Hunt In: For a place
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phorizt View Post
anyone have any experience with the TYHP hunt at Benbrook? The info says it is in an area not open to any of the other hunts. Just thinking of applying for that one for my son since we live in Granbury and it would be convenient.
I didnít see any youth hunts for COE on Benbrook. Can you share a link please sir. Might be interested in applying for my son if itís not to late. Thanks
Electrican is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-26-2019, 05:50 PM   #41
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default

I will be spending a lot of time at my place in Oklahoma but if anyone needs help tracking or gets into a pickle I live right next to the Granbury Road entrance off Chisholm Trail Parkway. May be available if needed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-26-2019, 06:45 PM   #42
Phorizt
Six Point
 
Phorizt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Granbury, TX
Hunt In: Public land
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrican View Post
I didnít see any youth hunts for COE on Benbrook. Can you share a link please sir. Might be interested in applying for my son if itís not to late. Thanks


Itís a Texas Youth Hunting Program hunt so you have to apply through their website. Tyhp.org


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phorizt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-26-2019, 06:46 PM   #43
Electrican
Pope & Young
 
Electrican's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Burleson TX
Hunt In: For a place
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phorizt View Post
Itís a Texas Youth Hunting Program hunt so you have to apply through their website. Tyhp.org


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you sir
Electrican is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-08-2019, 05:51 PM   #44
garza
Ten Point
 
garza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ft. Worth, Tx
Default

This morning I was checking one of my trail cams and came across another cam about 100 ft from mine. Anyone here recently set up a wireless trail cam with a tree hugger type corn feeder? If so could you PM me? Thanks in advance.

G
garza is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-09-2019, 10:03 AM   #45
ghost
Eight Point
 
ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: In the woods
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garza View Post
This morning I was checking one of my trail cams and came across another cam about 100 ft from mine. Anyone here recently set up a wireless trail cam with a tree hugger type corn feeder? If so could you PM me? Thanks in advance.

G


If the Corp finds it that set up will go bye bye.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-09-2019, 06:13 PM   #46
Texas Grown
Pope & Young
 
Texas Grown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Burleson, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
If the Corp finds it that set up will go bye bye.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is, if it was on corps land.








No feeders allowed on Benbrook Corps property.
Texas Grown is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2019, 08:43 AM   #47
Engine223
Nubbin' Buck
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Default BENBROOK draw 3

Good Morning.
Just wanted to drop a line to the guys that were lucky enough to vent drawn this year. The area is getting smaller but hunts available stay the same. I have a few natural tree stands I have set up and a few pop ups have gone up around them. Which isn’t that big of a deal to me. But what’s goals thoughts or history on courtesy factor. If one is already set up in a stand close to another. Do u hit him with a light as he is walking in or just both hunt 75 yards from one another ? It’s a natural tree so I don’t mark it. Just yalls thoughts
Engine223 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2019, 10:36 AM   #48
bmac
Ten Point
 
bmac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Weatherford
Hunt In: Robertson Co. & TPWD
Default Official 2019-2020 benbrook corp thread

With bow hunting it might not be a big issue. The area is not that big and is hard to fit all that are drawn already. No telling that someone isnít trying to use the same natural stand that you are using as well and you didnít take their spot either. Maybe what he does at his stand will bring deer though your setup, maybe not.

Whoís walking in with light so they can be easily seen? I go in by moon or small red light so by the time you realize we are in same spot we will be looking at each other.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by bmac; 09-13-2019 at 10:38 AM.
bmac is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2019, 11:52 AM   #49
Engine223
Nubbin' Buck
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Default

I hear you on the lighting etc. last draw I only had a few set up close. But they were more walkers and stalkers. I was above one hunter for 30 minutes before he walked off. Never even realized I was above him. Good luck to draw 3 guys. If anyone needs help packing out let me know.
Engine223 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-13-2019, 12:05 PM   #50
bmac
Ten Point
 
bmac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Weatherford
Hunt In: Robertson Co. & TPWD
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine223 View Post
I hear you on the lighting etc. last draw I only had a few set up close. But they were more walkers and stalkers. I was above one hunter for 30 minutes before he walked off. Never even realized I was above him. Good luck to draw 3 guys. If anyone needs help packing out let me know.


Provide a map where your at and might help us figure out who the culprits are. Once group 1 posts a picture of a harvested legal deer then we might all just go home as nothing will be left that we can shoot.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bmac is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com