No announcement yet.

Hunters Extravaganza Ft. Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a good time today, with my dad, son a buddy and his son and nephew. Stopped by the fishin hole and let the boys fish. Fish had lock jaw, but they caught a few. Thanks for the “magic cricket “ Smart, got my boy a couple of fish. Good to meet y’all!

Comment

Boys at the Operation Game Theft booth, with one of the GW’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoyed the show, especially since my 15yr old got up “early” to go. However, the number of people shoving things in my face got old fast. One young lady got lippy and called me rude because I didn’t tell her “No”. Took everything in me to not go off on her.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post

Boys at the Operation Game Theft booth, with one of the GW’s.
          I think I literally walked past y’all as you took that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by xdaryl View Post

My daughter loves the books! I’m the guy that stopped by and had mentioned that you went to high school with my wife. Good to meet you.
            That’s awesome! Great to meet you too

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              He gave it 2 thumbs up
              Yes!!! That’s what it’s all about. Thanks for coming by.

Ryan

Comment

Missed it this year, first time in a long time.

Comment

Well. I should have brought my bow and shot one more round today. Got beat by 2 pts. Oh well. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
                    Well. I should have brought my bow and shot one more round today. Got beat by 2 pts. Oh well. [emoji23]

Was a close running on all the classes. My daughter was down by 2 points going into the last 2 targets that **** turkey cost her 1st place lol

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                      We(Sniper Hog Lights) will also be close to Jeff and we will have 1 new Light(Coyote Cannon) for sale and 1 New Item(The *******) on display.
                      The Coyote Cannon will shine over 1000 yards in Red, 1650 Yards in White, 1770 yards in Green and with IR you can see 1000 yards with digital Night Vision, with Gen 3 you can see over 2500 yards. We guarantee you have never seen a hunting light shine even remotely close to the distances the Coyote Cannon can.

The ******* mounts to existing 12V motor boxes, it shocks Raccoons, Squirrels and more when they attempt to get to your spinner plate, this Completely eliminates the need for cages. You can easily mount The ******* to your existing 12V motor box is less then 10 minutes as it's very simple to do. Has extremely low battery drain and if you already have a solar panel on your feeder it will easily keep the battery charged. We are expecting to have this for sale in 2-3 months.

Come by and say Hi and check them out.
                      The lights are great my daughter grabbed the bow light ready to take on some night hunting

Comment

[QUOTE=TCB;14297961]Enjoyed the show, especially since my 15yr old got up “early” to go. However, the number of people shoving things in my face got old fast. One young lady got lippy and called me rude because I didn’t tell her “No”. Took everything in me to not go off on her.[/

One guy got pretty mouthy because I didn’t want to give him $40 for 63% guaranteed free trip to Disney World.

Comment

It was a good show with a lot of traffic. Great to see so many young couple and small children as they are the future.
                          Adios,
                          Gary

Comment

I noticed that too, Gary. Good to see.

Was nice taking with you!
                            Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

The aerial map booth was a good find. Big laminated aerial map of your land or lease for $50 and took about 10 minutes to be completed. Got mine.

Comment

I'm thinking about getting a booth next year for my camo line. In talking to other vendors this year I heard that the Fort Worth show was the best of the bunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X