Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
    What's wrong with Modelo Especial?
    Nothing wrong with Modelo. He said flippin' Tecate! It must compliment the Zima well

Comment

10-4. If the man wants a Zima let him have it. He needs to refresh after visiting those dry nm potholes. Off to check for birds and see if I can roost an Eastern. One more go for me and JR. 55 in morning should be gobbling well if they are still in the mood

Comment

One bird sounding off good on property I don't have access too. Maybe I can pimp his way over to my side. AggieBush are you or anyone else after them this weekend? Nice job Passthrough

Comment

I guess Smart is scared to get a little mud on him. Maybe someone can give him an Uber or Lyft to his local spot so he can keep his blue suede shoes clean And I guess Clay must be passed out in a nice hammock by now following a cue from Black Ice

Comment

We roosted 3 for in the morning. Might be my last day to hunt Rios tomorrow. Hoping to finish strong! It’s a **** jungle out here!

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
              I guess Smart is scared to get a little mud on him. Maybe someone can give him an Uber or Lyft to his local spot so he can keep his blue suede shoes clean And I guess Clay must be passed out in a nice hammock by now following a cue from Black Ice

Its creek bottom land you dang winder likker. My 7.3 would be buried to the axles at the worst of the crossings. And I don't need to be pissing off the landowner rutting up his property .....I'm happy with my season...

Comment

Bam!! # 3 for the weekend down.....double beard 2 YO. I haven’t shot a single one and have had just as much fun!
                Last edited by Passthrough; 05-05-2019, 06:19 AM.

Comment

243, I stayed home and went to a crawfish boil last night. Planning to head back up next weekend, for one last chance. Are they still talking some, they were pretty quiet last weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                    Bam!! # 3 for the weekend down.....double beard 2 YO. I haven’t shot a single one and have had just as much fun!

Nice!!!

Where y’all huntin?

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                      Nice!!!

Where y’all huntin?
                      We was hunting in SE part of the panhandle. I finally broke down and shot #4 for the weekend at 8:15 this morning. Was a heck of a time! All pretty nice birds! Back home now trying to decide where to burn my last tag

Comment

We was hunting in SE part of the panhandle. I finally broke down and shot #4 for the weekend at 8:15 this morning. Was a heck of a time! All pretty nice birds! Back home now trying to decide where to burn my last tag

Save those feathers..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Save those feathers..
                          Pretty sure I got enough feathers your buddy could tie about 19,000 flies out of

Comment

Pretty sure I got enough feathers your buddy could tie about 19,000 flies out of

Hahahah awesome!

Comment

Dang! That’s awesome

Birds must have been on fire

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
                                Dang! That’s awesome

Birds must have been on fire
                                Of the 5 birds we worked...we killed 4 of them. Went back to the other one later this morning and he was still not kill able. He very well may be the candidate for my last tag next weekend....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X