Damon howatt bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damon howatt bow

There are times that I wish I shot right handed and could pull more weight and this bow could be mine. This may be the best I have ever seen on Ebay.

Very nice and very pretty w/ that water snake skin. If I could pull 60# comfortably, I'd be on top of this one too Steve.

Comment

Bow is too much weight and too short for my 30" draw length. It is a gorgeous "looker".

Comment

hmm i think i need to bid!
        right now i feel comfortable with 50@28, so it might be a bit too heavy but it just looks too nice! would look good on my shelf and i think ill be able to handle 60@28 someday in the near futur

thanks for showing Steve!

Comment

Not to mention it is one of the very best production bows ever made, toped only by the Damon Howatt Hunter.

Little lite for my taste, and to short, but would be an awesome bow for someone.

Rick

Comment

If it holds true to form this bow will pull about 65to 67lbs at 30"dl and will be smokin fast, well over 200fps.

My 55# SD actually pulls 58# @ 28".

Comment

I've had two of the older Super Diablos and they pulled significantly smoother than the 62" and 58" Hunters. They didn't stack as much and seemed to shoot little quieter

Comment

Working...
              X