Homeless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeless

Boise is taking a stand, hopefully they prevail. Seattle is dying is really eye opening. Austin went full libtard on their repeal.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/lo...0-ab9332af8962

That 9th circuit is a joke.
    Seattle is a ****hole, austin is quickly becoming a ****hole......every city run by liberals are ****holes. I really cant understand why people who vote for Democrats dont see the correlation.

Comment

I agree and it is so frustrating. There are some that I believe are simply to dumb and aren't truly educated on the constitution to understand and then there are some (within the governing party) that I believe, based upon their actions, have an agenda to destroy this country as crazy as that may seem to some.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am now fully convinced these cities are fully supporting and recruiting homelessness, and allowing street camping, tent cities and anything else they can do to make it seem as mass as possible ......in an attempt to show how bad capitalism is. The folks in these cities should not allow this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          I am now fully convinced these cities are fully supporting and recruiting homelessness, and allowing street camping, tent cities and anything else they can do to make it seem as mass as possible ......in an attempt to show how bad capitalism is. The folks in these cities should not allow this crap.
          They are trying to get state and federal funding for shelters and buildings so they can reap all of the kickbacks that come along with government contracted jobs.

Comment

Houston is getting worse...............

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
              My homeless friend left Houston for Los Angelas. Said he gets $300 every month from the city and the tent cities and temp shelters are waaaay better. (Seriously). Houston's going to up their game if they really want to play in this field.

Comment

Isn't it sad that in a country that is great as America is, with all the wealth and food available, where even the poorest are wealthier than in numerous other countries, that there are still so many people that have issues that have resulted in them being homeless.

Comment

All these cities do is throw money at the problem, but completely neglect to address the real issue.

In reality, the issue is 90 plus percent of these homeless people either have a drug addiction problem or suffer from mental illness or even both. Most of them do not want to work or be productive members of society. How you fix that is up for debate.

However, most of these city officials and politicians won't even admit drug addiction is the primary problem. They would rather blame capitalism and the lack of affordable housing or anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                    The tent city by Minute Maid is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
                      In reality, the issue is 90 plus percent of these homeless people either have a drug addiction problem or suffer from mental illness or even both. Most of them do not want to work or be productive members of society. How you fix that is up for debate.
                      That is 100% correct in my opinion.

California's Fix: Give them a monthly allowance and free needles.

Comment

They would rather blame capitalism and the lack of affordable housing or anything else.
                        Its housing in general. You know how much red tape you have to wade through to build a house in Cali, or Seattle, even Austin. Its supply and demand really. And no body is able to build entry level SF housing in those markets. Any housing is very hard.

This is housing starts in just Houston versus the ENTIRE state of Cali. Its a supply issue among other things.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Conversely...https://www.abc4.com/news/local-utah...o-years-later/

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            Its housing in general. You know how much red tape you have to wade through to build a house in Cali, or Seattle, even Austin. Its supply and demand really. And no body is able to build entry level SF housing in those markets. Any housing is very hard.

This is housing starts in just Houston versus the ENTIRE state of Cali. Its a supply issue among other things.
                            There's a billion other places in the US, or the world for that matter, that isn't insanely overpriced like "Cali, or Seattle, even Austin".

Comment

All these cities do is throw money at the problem, but completely neglect to address the real issue.

However, most of these city officials and politicians won't even admit drug addiction is the primary problem. They would rather blame capitalism and the lack of affordable housing or anything else.
                              This is correct of course and the mayor of Austin recently took a tax payer paid trip to California to learn from them how to deal with homeless before it get out of hand.
                              Imagine, going to a place that has failed and asking those who failed how they did it so that you can immulate it.......liberism is a mental disorder and there is not denying it

Comment

Working...
                              X