Safe area/hotel to stay the night in Lubbock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safe area/hotel to stay the night in Lubbock

Passing thru on the way to Colorado. This is about our half way point. Just want to get some rest but don’t feel like u loading truck and trailer completely.

Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by Poco View Post
    Passing thru on the way to Colorado. This is about our half way point. Just want to get some rest but don’t feel like u loading truck and trailer completely.

Any recommendations?

West side of town...Hampton Inn. Lots of parking.

5614 Englewood Ave, Lubbock, TX 79424

Comment

Full disclosure, I’m a Hilton Honors Member...Diamond Status.

It’s my favorite place in Lubbock to stay. The south side of the loop are too close to Walmart. The southwestish side where the hotel is located is a newer part of town.

Comment

The koa park is away from everything. We stayed there for one night and never unloaded the bed of the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
          West side of town...Hampton Inn. Lots of parking.

5614 Englewood Ave, Lubbock, TX 79424
          For a little less a few doors down from Hampton is Ashmore Inn & Suites. It’s clean and quiet and remodeled recently. I used it as a Corp host hotel for more than a decade, didn’t have but a handful of bad experiences with 100’s of room nights per year.

Restaurants & walmart within walking distance

Comment

Whatever you decide, don't post it up here. I'm sure peta is watching every single post from you on public forums

Comment

When u headed out? I am south of Lubbock, off hwy 84. 7 hrs from c.c. and 10 hrs from pagoda springs. You can stay at my house if u want. Let me know if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by G. Adams View Post
                When u headed out? I am south of Lubbock, off hwy 84. 7 hrs from c.c. and 10 hrs from pagoda springs. You can stay at my house if u want. Let me know if interested.
                Now that is a generous offer. Good on you sir.

Comment

When are you coming through? I would be honored to buy you a beer. I can help with hotel selections as well. You are welcome to park in front of my house and I’ll run you to your hotel of choice as well.
                  Last edited by talltexasshoote; 09-15-2018, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by G. Adams View Post
                    Well, there you go, Ray! Nice offer, G. Adams!

Comment

The people on this site are amazing.

Comment

Wow!! Thank you for all the offerings my friends. We ended up staying at the Sleep Inn right off the loop. It was nice, reasonable and pretty safe. Cameras and lights everywhere so we felt a little better. I will for sure take you guys up in the future.

Thank you again.

Comment

Working...
                        X