No announcement yet.

Getting real tired of waiting for my wife to come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MikeT- read it.....been there- overcame it!

Peace Brother!

Comment

Follow your heart , follow your gut and do what's best for you and your kid. Sometimes you just have to let go, as scary and helpless that may seem. Life doesn't end but it's just a new beginning and journey. Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        Get actual proof that she is putting your son in those kind of situations. Then file for divorce get a great lawyer and get custody of your son. It isn't healthy for you to keep living like that while she does her own thing, it seems like you have made the effort and she isn't willing to.
        This. I have custody of my son. You can do it if you have proof. Text messages are gold. Keep record of EVERYTHING.

Comment

You are being used Ask for full custody of your son Drugs seem to be a problem again and how many on here wanted to legalize it.

Comment

In the poker game of life women are the rake

Comment

I'm at a loss of words! Three words come to mind. Grow a pair! Not trying to offend you but behavior like that from a wife is unacceptable. You know what needs to be done already!

Comment

She’s hanging out with a couple that’s in an open marriage. I’d bet my left but she’s done a three way with them. I know you’re hurting, but you gotta cut her loose. She’s absolutely using you...and you’re enabling her behavior.

May God bless you and your boys. I will put you and your kiddos on my daily prayer list.

Normally, I don’t recommend divorce...but your wife just changed my mind.

Comment

Brother move on. Try getting custody of your son ASAP. Get him out of the environment your wife is putting him. She moved out due to that she was tired of dealing with the kids (red flag). This is not the first time that she has left you.

You mentioned that she is hanging out several times during the week with a couple that is on an open marriage (swingers) and that the husband asked the wife if he can be with your wife. Probably they are already messing around with each other and she was just trying to see your reaction.

What are you still doing waiting for her to come back, open your eyes and move on.

Comment

You're being used, cut that tumor out of your life immediately.

Comment

Get actual proof that she is putting your son in those kind of situations. Then file for divorce get a great lawyer and get custody of your son. It isn't healthy for you to keep living like that while she does her own thing, it seems like you have made the effort and she isn't willing to.
                      This... and since it appears you don't have a custody arrangement in writing through a court, get you son and keep him with you starting now. Start gathering proof of the drug use and ask a mod to delete this thread.

Edited to add: this is the THIRD time she has left? That makes me even more sure that I wouldn't have been as patient as you have.
                      Last edited by nursejenn; 11-22-2018, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Find you a good church and start going. Prayers work wonders.

Hoggslayer

Comment

I think you should keep doing what you're doing. It will work out.

Says NO ONE on this thread!

Good luck!

Comment

Lots of good advice in this thread. Some softened and some harsh but pretty much 132 comments say the same thing man.
                            You put yourself out there and you have the brain trusts answer...... make it happen brother.

Comment

THIS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

all of your TBH brothers already said it for me.
                                more prayers for you from here.

Comment

Working...
                                X