Hope all is well.
      Continued prayers.

Comment

Any updates? God Bless

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family, hope all is well. God Bless

Comment

Thanks for the prayers.

Kristin has done two chemo cycles post radiation treatment. Next cycle starts February 11. We haves her head last month as she gave up on trying to pretend it was there. I took mine down to match the next day. My daughter had a wig made for her though it really hasn’t been used yet.

Prayers up to all for your prayers and any trials / tribulations you’re encountering in your lives.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers for you and your wife brother. Stay strong.

Comment

Prayers sent

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                  Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Prayers for All!

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                      Thanks for the prayers.

Kristin has done two chemo cycles post radiation treatment. Next cycle starts February 11. We haves her head last month as she gave up on trying to pretend it was there. I took mine down to match the next day. My daughter had a wig made for her though it really hasn’t been used yet.

Prayers up to all for your prayers and any trials / tribulations you’re encountering in your lives.
                      That shows the strength in your family, I haven't lost my hair but what I have left is solid gray. I have Pre-op on Monday 2/4 and my surgery is set for 2/11 ..This is going to be MY MONTH I am tired of all the bad news that I have been fighting thru so its now or never to kick this thing in the AZZ...
                      God Bless you and Mrs. K I pray for you both daily you are never alone in this battle.

Eric 817-480-3969

Comment

Thoughts and Prayers headed up!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
                              That shows the strength in your family, I haven't lost my hair but what I have left is solid gray. I have Pre-op on Monday 2/4 and my surgery is set for 2/11 ..This is going to be MY MONTH I am tired of all the bad news that I have been fighting thru so its now or never to kick this thing in the AZZ...
                              God Bless you and Mrs. K I pray for you both daily you are never alone in this battle.

Eric 817-480-3969
                              Eric how have you been? Keep us posted on your progress also..

You are a good dude, and have been around here awhile and well respected.

KCA!!

Comment

Continued prayers.....

Comment

Working...
                                X