Trump is kicking their arse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    First politician in the history of ever to actually follow through on campaign promises!

Except the health Care.

Comment

And Secretary of State Pompeo was making the democrats looks like children yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
        Hillary behind bars would be the icing on the cake!
        with OBAMA in cell nex To her!!!!

Go TRUMP GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tpcollins View Post
          And Secretary of State Pompeo was making the democrats looks like children yesterday.
          I was very impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
            Except the health Care.
            True, but I put that more on a weakass republican Congress.
            Adios Paul Ryan!

Comment

Funny how the libs keep coming up with stupid ideas. Liberals want to compensate the illegal children immigrants stuck here on the borders. They can’t find enough ignorant things to say to beat Trump.

Go Trump go!!

Comment

I do have a lot of fun with the deranged on FB. Though sometimes it seems too easy lol.

Comment

Love what the Prez is doing... agree with above though. Midterms are gonna be (in my best Trump voice), HUGE.

What platform are the Dems even running on? I haven’t heard one thing mentioned from any one of them that would solve any of the problems we have today. It’s just a Trump bitchfest 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post

What platform are the Dems even running on? I haven’t heard one thing mentioned from any one of them that would solve any of the problems we have today. It’s just a Trump bitchfest 24/7.
                    Their platform = hate Trump. That's it, that's all they got.

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
                      Imagine the change if Democrats will let him do his job without too many obstacles.
                      If MSNBC and CNN have his approval ratings at 48% right now....I can assure you its probably hovering in the 70%'s in the real world

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        If MSNBC and CNN have his approval ratings at 48% right now....I can assure you its probably hovering in the 70%'s in the real world
                        Agree

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                          First time in California..... man just asked me what a Texan was doing out there. I told him I just wanted to see what trump would be trading to Mexico for building the wall. He didn’t like me I think

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                            True, but I put that more on a weakass republican Congress.
                            Adios Paul Ryan!
                            I hope the door hits Ryan in the *** on the way out!

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                              If you say so. Sure would like to know about what.
                              All it takes to know what is a little desire for the truth
                              The evidence is all around us

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                                Their platform = hate Trump. That's it, that's all they got.
                                You forgot ..... end those dangerous tax cuts and abolish ICE.

Comment

Working...
                                X