Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have any stroke with Chevy OEM parts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have any stroke with Chevy OEM parts??

Lesson learned...boogered up the front drivers rim on my 2017 ZL1 & cannot live with it.

Any suggestions for getting a replacement & keeping the costs down??

Gracias!!

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Lesson learned...boogered up the front drivers rim on my 2017 ZL1 & cannot live with it.

Any suggestions for getting a replacement & keeping the costs down??

Gracias!!
    Look in the RGV/trucks/parts groun on FB. Always a bunch of OEM wheels for sale on there. Them valley boys always chunking them OEMs to slap on some 24's lol. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
      Look in the RGV/trucks/parts groun on FB. Always a bunch of OEM wheels for sale on there. Them valley boys always chunking them OEMs to slap on some 24's lol. Good luck.
      Not with the ZL1...hell, I haven't seen another one than mine so far. It's too new.

Gonna have to get lucky or let the dealer have my $$$$. Won't happen again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        Not with the ZL1...hell, I haven't seen another one than mine so far. It's too new.

Gonna have to get lucky or let the dealer have my $$$$. Won't happen again!!
        Oh ZL1...sorry. My mind is set to read Z71 for some reason. lol. Yeah that's not gonna be cheap. But kinda like having a lifted truck and being worried about gas prices. Aint nothing gonna be cheap on that car. Good luck

Comment

I got rid of my Z71s with 1100miles on them . They will be on CL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys..NOT Z71.

2017 Camaro ZL1...I'm sure it will not be cheap, just looking for some hopeful guidance before I let the dealer rape me.

Comment

Got a four way and blocks?

Share some pixels of your sweet ride.

Comment

Call Jason @ LKQ n Texas, 972-225-1600 Ext 3713... Tell him Jake from Esurance said call... he will be able to help..

Comment

try oewheelsllc.com

Comment

Thanks fellas...

Some are telling me it may be repairable...not sure. Yeah, it may not look that bad, but sticks in my craw. Gotta be fixed.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sick ride.

Good luck with the wheel deal

Comment

look up a wheel repair place they can fix that no problem!

Comment

Star wheel repair in Dallas can fix it. That is where all the dealers send theirs

Comment

Those are definitely repairable wheels. Lots of places will reapir those for $135 or less per wheel and that includes mount and balance of the tire

Comment

Is that your wife's car?

Comment

Working...
                              X