Channel 5 News Story on The 44 Hogs We Caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Channel 5 News Story on The 44 Hogs We Caught

Channel 5 did a special on feral hogs and interviewed my hunting partner last night on the 44 hogs he trapped with his IPhone last week. Pretty neat deal!

Feral hogs continue to barrel into suburban and urban areas — even into Dallas’ city limits. Some are using smartphone technology to trap the animals.

Pretty cool!

Comment

Awesome!!!

KAP

Comment

I normally watch channel 8 news. I watched channel 5 last night just to watch that section. Cool story and awesome hog pen.

Comment

That's crazy that they are all over Dallas like that. Good thing they were not around White Rock lake back in the 80's. I would have probably ended up in trouble.

Comment

Now that's pretty cool.

Comment

Yep seen that. When they showed the pen and said how many they had caught i told Target Tease that was a TBH member. She didn't beleive me til I found the pic again to prove it.

Comment

Saw it. Not sure what Montague county had to do with Dallas but its better than the story about a kid jumped on a water toy and sprained his neck. Really??? That's news worthy why??? Lol!

Nice catch!

Comment

What do you mean traped with iPhone? I'm a little slow at time especially today. Did I miss something. AWSOME catch.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                    What do you mean traped with iPhone? I'm a little slow at time especially today. Did I miss something. AWSOME catch.
                    Most of those systems are set up so you can watch live video of the trap. When it gets full o' pigs you dial a number on your phone and it triggers the door. (or something like that)

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks the 3.4 million population number is way off? I swear there are that many in East Texas.

Comment

Pretty cool. To bad Dallas county wont just let a bunch of us go out and kill the hogs with our bows for free. Why spend tax dollars on this.

Comment

The story was about hogs? All I saw was that news anchor....good grief!

Comment

Originally posted by SMUMan02 View Post
                            Am I the only one that thinks the 3.4 million population number is way off? I swear there are that many in East Texas.
                            I swear there are that many in Lee County...

Comment

Did y'all make a YouTube video on that trap cause I thought I saw that a few months ago while looking up hog traps!

Comment

Working...
                              X