Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I am just crazy - Tightspot Quiver Issues

Alright...

Anyone else ever have problems with their tightspot quiver coming loose, or have issues with it holding small diameter arrows? (Like VAPs, HT-1s, Easton Injexions, Black Eagle Arrows Etc).

Part of my problem is the sight I have it on is some sort of ballistic polymer so I cant crank it down without stripping the sight. But that doesn't solve the issue of losing arrows out of it. I have the rubber arrow holders tightened all the way down, and I can't keep the fifth arrow in to save my life.

I do use a bow sling when I'm hunting... but for paying as much as I did for this quiver, I'm fairly unimpressed with it so far. The foam in the hood also sucks.
    Last edited by Kirby86; 04-14-2013, 05:09 PM.

I have NOT had any issues with FMJ's. I would contact TightSpot and ask for their help. I am a TightSpot dealer and will tell you they have very good customer service. Give them a call at 406-388-2546. My money says they will take care of your concern.

Comment

I thought I had an issue but I simply was not pushing the arrows in all the way to the carry position. Google some images and make sure you are placing arrows in all the way. I would guess you will back off the arrow screws when you do.

Comment

I had a tightspot all last year with FMJs with no problems.. Have you cranked down on all the allen head screws on each clamp where the arrows are held? Mine were cranked down almost to max, never had an arrow bounce out.. Even dropped my bow about 20 ft down a cliff side and they were still in it lol..

Edit: Just saw that you said you cranked them down.. Not sure what to say then, maybe call tightspot and talk with them? Couldn't hurt...

Comment

Emailed them last night. Joe Jacks, president of Tightspot informed me that he emailed Trophy Ridge about the sight stripping out, and that he is sending me the new rubber hood, as well as the 2013 rubber grippers.

Pretty solid CS I must say! We'll see how it pans out.

Comment

I've heard their CS is top notch. I'd say that backs it up. I'll have one on both my Destroyers.

Comment

Working...
            X