Bear bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear bows

so i got a 2012 Bear Encounter about 2 weeks ago and i love it i have put about oh idk around 500 arrows down range and no issues yet but does any body know if there are issues with bear bows or common issues with them? the only complant i have about it is the grip was too darn slick so i put some foam on the insidew of the grip and it made a world of difference.

The best

Comment

I love the Bear Bows. I'm currently shooting the 2010 Bear Charge and haven't had a problem with it. Saving my pennies to get the 2012 Bear Mauler.

Comment

Love mine!!!!

Comment

I have a Carnage, truth 2 before that. Love them. I saw the new models have a grip over another grip maybe just the Anarchy. I would see if you can take the grip off and see if there is another under the top one if that makes sense. Never had an issue with their grip or bows at all, everyone who has shot mine or even shot next to me has wanted to get one.

Comment

I also have a encounter and I love it. Me and my dad try to shoot together when we can he shoots a Mathews switchback with I don't know something like $1200 tied up in it mine is quieter and only 2fps slower for 1/3 the price! He was amazed. I am very pleased. The encounter is kind of bottom of the line in the bear line up so I would love to shoot the new anarchy just to feel it!

Comment

Bought a bear charge n love it.Will prob use it one more year n upgrade to anarchy.Bear is boss

Comment

I'm still shooting my 07 Truth.No issues.Might take a look at the new lineup.

DJ

Comment

I have had a truth 1 and truth 2 they make some good bows and very good customer service. I had a cracked limb on my turth 1 and got a new one in 3 days with a new string and cable.

Comment

I love my '10 strike. Very quiet and faster now with
                    the TR Revolution rest.

Comment

Did i sell you that bow haha?

Comment

Bear makes great bows!

Comment

I have been out or bow hunting for several years, and I just bought the new 2012 Bear Legion which is the redesigned Strike. I bought it RTH and I love it. The accessories are Trophy Ridge abd are good entry to med level accessories. In the past I only bought Bear first Long Bow, then recurve, then compound. You can't go wrong with Bear.

Comment

Bear makes great products

Comment

I'm a first time Bear user, and I love it. I love the quality at a very reasonable price.

On the the grip, here is a thought, I've tried this in the past with many things that just did fit right. Go to the racket department areas in a store and look for racket grips. These are very thin covers that go over tennis/racket ball/ bat grips. They come in all colors shapes sizes and textures and about $3. Don't use the whole role you only need about 6". One called Turn-a-grip has a dry feel and another is a "tacky" grip. Just an option that's worked for me. Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X