TBH roofers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH roofers?

Storm season is upon us. Can we get a list of TBH roofers with the areas they cover? It would be nice to give a fellow bowhunter some business if needed.

Roofers

I do roofing all over the state Bird Creek Roofing
    254-709-3752 Todd Brock

Comment

I do roofing and seamless gutters in Bryan / College Station and surrounding areas. Brazos Valley Roofing 979-676-2800

Comment

You want roofers or roofers that become roofers ten minutes after a hail storm?

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
          You want roofers or roofers that become roofers ten minutes after a hail storm?
          Haha Two guys and a Hammer!

Comment

I own C&F Roofing out of Denton, but work all over DFW. Been in business since 1987. A+ record with Ft. Worth and Dallas BBB. Done a few jobs for TBH members and a TON for THF guys. I have a thread on THF where guys write reviews about my work. (940)808-0289 Office

Comment

Lots of Mexico hunting roofers on Tbh

Comment

You should definitely get some references before you go with any roofer, even if they are on Tbh.

No license is required in Texas so you can literally get any Chuck in a truck

Be sure to verify their insurance, call their company and make sure their certificate isn’t expired or faked.

Lots of salesmen, very few roofers......

Comment

Originally posted by droptine8850 View Post
                  I own C&F Roofing out of Denton, but work all over DFW. Been in business since 1987. A+ record with Ft. Worth and Dallas BBB. Done a few jobs for TBH members and a TON for THF guys. I have a thread on THF where guys write reviews about my work. (940)808-0289 Office
                  Droptine8850 did my roof last year, great work.. cant recommend him enough.

Comment

Do you travel? If so, to Carthage?

Comment

Sleepymedic I wish I knew this, I’m in Navasota. I just signed a contract with a contractor 4 days ago and materials purchased. Although he is a legit contractor and long time family friend, competition is always good. FYI this was not a storm related roof replace just roof nearing end of life expectancy.

Comment

Mark and his team just did my roof. Couldn't ask for anyone better. Quality from start to finish and Mark is a **** good guy whom any of us would love to have around the campfire! In fact I posted a thread about it.

Comment

Originally posted by trooperjd View Post
                          Sleepymedic I wish I knew this, I’m in Navasota. I just signed a contract with a contractor 4 days ago and materials purchased. Although he is a legit contractor and long time family friend, competition is always good. FYI this was not a storm related roof replace just roof nearing end of life expectancy.

No problem. I haven’t been in roofing long. Everyone has to start at sometime! I have a very good crew and will stand behind our work. Throw my name if you don’t mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I may also be looking for one that services The Woodlands area

Comment

I own Riddle’s Roofing. We’re in Katy but serve the greater Houston area. Re Roofs and insurance claims. We stay super busy and have a great following.

Comment

Working...
                              X