Kids being left in vechicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kids being left in vechicles

What is going on with all the kids being left in hot cars? Seems like a new story comes out every couple of weeks. It’s unfathemible to me. My wife and I always knew where the kids where at that those ages ... there was no forgetting. I’m starting to wonder if the parents are simply trying to kill the kids.

Am I missing something?!?!

You aren't missing anything. I can't think of a acceptable excuse for leaving your child in a car.

Comment

You probably weren't playing on the phone or whatever. People are getting dumber all the time. I'm like you, How do you not remember your kids. PURE stupidty.

Comment

As a whole we are too **** distracted

Comment

right there with ya' brother! People that do that should be publicly hung up.

Comment

My favorite is when they tell you to put "something important" in the back seat so you don't forget. Like your phone, etc.......

Comment

Much of the time it happens when a parent is not the normal parent dealing with said child. For instance the mother always drops the child off at day care but is sick so the father does in place. The dads normal routine is to stop for a coffee and donut then head to work. He forgets the child is with him. Being creatures of ha it and routine has its downfalls. I know I'm guilty of forgetting to do things that are out of the norm.

Comment

I’m still trying to figure out how they get their kids to shut up long enough to forget them. My kids are always picking at each or asking a million questions.

And I’m grateful for every noisy minute of it

Comment

Completely distracted society with less recall and attention span. As much as I belly ache about it I have to watch myself sometimes. Still can't fathom leaving a child though.

Comment

I don't understand it either. It's not like kids haven't been dying from the same thing for years. It's not a new occurrence,the sun didn't get any less hot and it's still the same temperature in your car when you turn it off and leave it turned off when it's Summer time this Summer than it has been during every Summer prior to this one. If it's alive whether it be a kid or a pet don't leave it in the car. It's pretty simple really.

Comment

I've got a terrible memory. I forget stuff all kinds of stuff all the time, but I love that little baby in the back seat way to much to FORGET she is back there in 95+ degree heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                        As a whole we are too **** distracted
                        Constant partial attention.

Comment

If this was the only thing I'd still be PO'd but feel like every day in the news here in Houston theres parents PURPOSEFULLY killing their kids.

Comment

I saw a video a few days ago where a woman somewhere in Oklahoma got arrested for doing that. The baby lived thankfully but you talk about being redder than red. That poor kid looked sun burnt as heck.

Comment

Boy looking back...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X