Usps 🙄

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usps 🙄

Package mailed last Saturday, 5 days in transit from Fort Worth to Houston. Latest update is it will be delivered Tuesday. Only a week late. 😠

My tax dollars are paying retirement on postal workers because they are surely not using it to send the mail.

Holidays, I have a pkg I'm waiting for but I'm pretty sure they get overwhelmed !!

Comment

Last week the fedex idiot threw two boxes out in the ditch by my house, 2200.00 worth of hand tools scattered around. I was hunting and my wife found the boxes late in the afternoon . I called fedex and they said it was probably a temp driver and sorry about your luck. [emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A temp driver!!! Woww and that's what they told you sorry about you luck , I hope you said some nice words to them

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
          Package mailed last Saturday, 5 days in transit from Fort Worth to Houston. Latest update is it will be delivered Tuesday. Only a week late. ��

My tax dollars are paying retirement on postal workers because they are surely not using it to send the mail.
          UPSP gets zero of your tax dollars.

But they still suck.
          Last edited by Fishndude; 12-08-2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Comment

Late delivery doesn't bother me as much as the fact that they often can't deliver to the correct address. The more valuable the package the more likely they will lose it.

Comment

Package mailed last Saturday, 5 days in transit from Fort Worth to Houston. Latest update is it will be delivered Tuesday. Only a week late. 😠

It's somewhere in a temporary tent behind the post office. Lol

Comment

Shoulda shipped it Priority mail......not parcel

Comment

I recently had a rest shipped priority from Oregon. It hit ID and got lost for a week. Tracking never updated and I thought it was lost. I was talking to the seller about starting a claim when all of a sudden it popped up in Springtown to be delivered. About a week late but thankfully I got it. That has happened a lot this year. They are late more than on time.

We don't have a fence and our driveway is about 150' long. For awhile our USPS carrier was dropping our packages over our neighbors fence across the road because they didn't want to come down our driveway. That guy finally complained and now they bring them to our stoop.

Comment

Yep USPS is terrible. But so is Fedex, UPS and Amazon’s drivers.
                      This is peak season for them. A neighbor used to own a fedex route and you wouldn’t believe the hours they had to work this time of year not to mention all the workers that wouldn’t show up for shifts, call in sick etc. he was supposed to just manage it and he ended up on the truck every day during the holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleW View Post
                        Yep USPS is terrible. But so is Fedex, UPS and Amazon’s drivers.
                        This is peak season for them. A neighbor used to own a fedex route and you wouldn’t believe the hours they had to work this time of year not to mention all the workers that wouldn’t show up for shifts, call in sick etc. he was supposed to just manage it and he ended up on the truck every day during the holidays.
                        Yup that's the way out goes. I own 7 routes and this time of year is rough. The busiest time of year for us and we all try and do our best but we are human like some people here are and make mistakes. I wish everyone would try and do this job. I bet you would be alot less gripping from people lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          UPSP gets zero of your tax dollars.

But they still suck.
                          Not directly, but they get the benefits of many other things that take from the bottom line of the government's take of taxes. Estimated cost of tax break and other perks is estimated at 18 billion.

Comment

In September I was in Florida, got my wife to overnight my passport to me and 3 days later it is still sitting in Waco. She used FedEx.

Comment

Trust me, the retirement isn't much. My dad retired from there in the late 80's. And he got shafted on SS benefits because they said he worked for the government and only gets half.

Comment

Working...
                              X