Comment

Dang........not umps eyesight tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it football season yet?

Comment

I think something bad happened 😳

Comment

Watching Mike Minor disappear right before our eyes..

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                    Watching Mike Minor disappear right before our eyes..

With a mini rebuild that they are set on doing I dont see them trading Minor or Lynn but keeping them to make sure that have a decent team next year for the new stadium. They should have stripped it to the foundation and stocked up the farm system.

Comment

Unfreakinbelievable!! 12-0! At this point I would just shoot for trying NOT to break any records tonight [emoji2955]

Comment

Screw it, break records!

Maybe JD can insist some team take Odor when he trades Minor.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          With a mini rebuild that they are set on doing I dont see them trading Minor or Lynn but keeping them to make sure that have a decent team next year for the new stadium. They should have stripped it to the foundation and stocked up the farm system.

I have told y’all before, there wasn’t enough left on the foundation to sell...

This is probably for the best. I’d move anyone but Gallo, Santana, and Lynn. Too many holes.

Comment

Santana and Foreskin getting us back in it......oh wait [emoji23]

Comment

Nice inning by Kyle Bird. It's something.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                I have told y’all before, there wasn’t enough left on the foundation to sell...

This is probably for the best. I’d move anyone but Gallo, Santana, and Lynn. Too many holes.

Mazara had quite a bit of trade value last year as did Elvis. Elvis, Gallo, Lynn, Minor have quite a bit of trade value currently. Stripping it to the core with no one left behind is what needed to have happened last year to generate a bounty of prospects. They kinda sort of did it last year by gutting the bullpen but stopped short of pulling the plug on their offensive pieces. I think they are setting themselves up for another mediocre showing next year. Of course those words may come back to haunt me but just how I see it for now. They can spend money on FAs as they rank in the bottom half in payroll but that can only go so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X