Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
    I just got 4 mk5's in MOA...

From Cabelas? I'm just going off what is available online according to their website.

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
      From Cabelas? I'm just going off what is available online according to their website.
      Ahh I got ya. I was thinking you were meaning none were made. My bad. No i didnt get them from there

Comment

I'm sitting on some cabelas points too and you got me excited OSU!!

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
          I'm sitting on some cabelas points too and you got me excited OSU!!

I had a dicks card for the longest but got tired of the points expiring so finally switched to cabelas.

I bought more pointless stuff with a $20.00 voucher. Last time I think I bought some big league chew to hit the $20.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You will Love the Z6. You can have a custom Turret built like in my pictures. It is spot on too.

BUT, the Z6 doesn't have enough elevation to get past 800 yards with my 6.5 Creedmoor. You might look at the NightForce NXS or wait till the NX8 is on the shelf. I have the NX8 being delivered Thursday, I have the 3rd one hitting the States. 4-32X50

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
              You will Love the Z6. You can have a custom Turret built like in my pictures. It is spot on too.

BUT, the Z6 doesn't have enough elevation to get past 800 yards with my 6.5 Creedmoor. You might look at the NightForce NXS or wait till the NX8 is on the shelf. I have the NX8 being delivered Thursday, I have the 3rd one hitting the States. 4-32X50

How does the glass on the NX8 compare to the ATACR and NXS?

I like the glass on my ATACR and am wanting something similar glass wise but less weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of articles out now saying the NX8 glass is same.

If I was a run and gun PRS shooter. I would probably save another $1000 and get the ATACAR

The NX8 is close to it at half the weight

my 67 year old eyes cant tell the difference anyway

Comment

Just picked up a Athlon Cronus 4.5-29 and very impressed with the quality. Have yet to use it on a gun, waiting on WTO build.

Comment

I had pretty much the same parameters as you for my my APR build and settled on the Swarovski z8i. Found a used one that fit the bill and saved me a bit of $$ vs buying new.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                      Just picked up a Athlon Cronus 4.5-29 and very impressed with the quality. Have yet to use it on a gun, waiting on WTO build.
                      How can you recommend something you haven’t used?

And how can you even put Athlon in the same century as Swarovski? Lol

Comment

I’ve got an extra NXS 5.5-22x56 I’d sell ya

Comment

My fault, will report back after tracking tests and range time.

Swaro is like yeti to me, it had its place but there are many competitive options now.

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                          How can you recommend something you haven’t used?

And how can you even put Athlon in the same century as Swarovski? Lol

Comment

I'd take a long look at that NF NX8....

Comment

My vote would be the smaller of the 2 NX8's and the Leupold Mark 5 3.6-18x44, both would be excellent options.

Comment

Working...
                              X