night lighting for varmint hunts ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

night lighting for varmint hunts ...

What do you use, or rather, find more effective on a rather tight budget, I would say under $200? Needing to eliminate several on new land that is impacting feeder draw.
    thx!

Simply, the best!

Comment

^^ Close thread

Comment

Wicked Light. Or save up and get a Coyote Light. They're a little pricey but they're the best light I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          Wicked Light. Or save up and get a Coyote Light. They're a little pricey but they're the best light I've seen.
          Have you seen either of those lights next to our 66LRX light. I have both the Wicked light and the Coyote light Pro and our 66LRX shines further then both of them. In fact, I have all of our main competitors lights and there is not one of them that will shine as far as our 66LRX light. This is not a guess, I use a light meter to measure and a light meter does not lie.

tdwinklr, we offer 10% off for TBH members. If you interested, just send me a PM and I will send you a coupon code for 10% off.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
            Have you seen either of those lights next to our 66LRX light. I have both the Wicked light and the Coyote light Pro and our 66LRX shines further then both of them. In fact, I have all of our main competitors lights and there is not one of them that will shine as far as our 66LRX light. This is not a guess, I use a light meter to measure and a light meter does not lie.

tdwinklr, we offer 10% off for TBH members. If you interested, just send me a PM and I will send you a coupon code for 10% off.
            got it, THX !

Comment

I just bought a red/green Combo from Sniper for Christmas. Have not used it in the field just yet. However, shining it down the street provides me indication that it is going to work out quite well.

Comment

I have a buddy that own a Sniper Hog Light,one buddy of mine has a Coyote Light,one has the same Wicked Light I do. I couldn't even tell you which one I have but the Coyote Light is better than all of em. I just wouldn't pay what he paid to get that light.
                Last edited by okrattler; 01-19-2019, 11:32 AM.

Comment

I have a buddy that own a Sniper Hog Light,one buddy of mine has a Coyote Light,one has the same Wicked Light I do. I couldn't even tell you which one I have but the Coyote Light is better than all of em. I just wouldn't pay what he paid to get that light.
                  Is cool, man. I do appreciate the input, its just my budget is limited or I would consider the best one out there.

Comment

Do the lights use the CR123 batteries?

Comment

What model light of ours does your buddy have? We have had all kinds of models over the years and it's common for people to compare one of our older model lights against other companies current lights. My bet is he doesn't have one of our Red and black 66LRX lights as that is our current light but even then it still wouldn't be a fair comparison since our current red and black 66LRX lights now shine even further unless this comparison was done with our 66LRX light that was bought in the last 3 weeks. I compared our current 66LRX light to a brand new Coyote light Pro($499.00) and that is their furthest shinning light and it's not even close to shining as far as our 66LRX light. Coyote light pro in red only puts out 70,000 candela and our current 66LRX lights in Red put out a minimum of 117,000 candela. When you convert candela to yards, that means the Coyote light pro in red shines 579 yards and our 66LRX in red shines 748 yards. These are all facts and are undisputable. Also I've have yet to see another companies focusable light have as good as a beam pattern from full flood to full spot as ours. They all have lots of dark spots in the beam pattern when focusing from flood to spot.

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                      Do the lights use the CR123 batteries?
                      No, our light uses one 18650 rechargeable battery. IMO, Quality 18650 batteries like we use are one heck of a lot better then CR123A batteries and when you run the 18650 battery down you simply charge it back up. They will last about 10 years or 500+ full charge/discharge cycles. I'm still using some 18650 batteries that are about 11 years old. You also will get longer run times on 1 18650 battery then you will 2 CR123A batteries and Quality CR123A batteries are expensive. Most LED lights are now being made to use 18650 batteries because they are so much better.
                      Last edited by gonehuntin68; 01-19-2019, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X