Diesel prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diesel prices?

The diesel prices here went from $3.78 to $3.93 this week. After visiting with a manager of a Murphy's here in town, he told me that all the gas prices went up, but none of the other stations went up on the unleaded price, so everyone just added the price that unleaded was going to go up to the diesel price, thus the 15 cent a gallon increase and some went up to over 20 centws a gallon to over $4. The highest I have seen is $4.24 with a station 1/2 half block down the street at $3.98.

I just saw unleaded down to $3.27 today at a QT. it seems to be going down here as the election draws ever closer. I am sure diesel should follow soon I hope.

Comment

Paid $3.65 last week, $3.76 this week, same place. Cant go down soon enough.

Comment

I can't find it anywhere for cheaper than about 3.78 Only seen $4 at a valero. No idea why anyone would pay that when it's 20 cents cheaper across the street.

Comment

$3.69 in Pasadena, TX

Comment

Diesel as $3.59 in Alvin and unleaded 89 was $3.13

Comment

Saw it today at $4.19 a gallon for diesel in Gun Barrell City. Ridiculous

Comment

Why wont the Govornment allow people to sell soybean bio-diesel anymore. 2010 there was a business off the beltway near Humble that sold soybean bio-diesel for 2.50gal. He quit selling it because the Govornment stepped in and made it impossible for him to sell it at a profit. The gas prices today are just another way for them to step on our necks. Sorry, had to vent.

Comment

$3.85 in Katy

Comment

Sorry I don't use diesel. Why are the prices 20¢ higher in the hunting counties then in town.

Comment

Diesel always goes up in the fall due to a lot of fuel oil being used for home heating oil and sent up north. Creates less that can be used for diesel.

Comment

If you read my original statement, all the fuel prices went up this week, but since none of the other stations went up on the unleaded price even when the wholesale prices went up, they tacked the rise of wholesale diesel and unleaded onto the unleaded, hence the 15 to 20 cent per gallon increase in diesel prices, at least up here. i know it usually goes up when winter hits and the use of heating fuel increases, but it has not been taht cold to cause a jump of how big it was. Just another way to gouge us!

Comment

The refineries don't make it because it is cold. They make it on forecast and contracts.

Comment

Working...
                          X