Buffalo field archery??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffalo field archery??

I looked at their website and I have shot a tournament there in the past, but I'm still unclear if they always have a 3-d course set up for members? I'm interesed in getting a membership.

I don't think they have a permanent 3D course, but they do have a permanent practice range, with bale targets. Are you on facebook? Chris Conte responds to FB posts all of the time.

Comment

Howdy,

I'm a committee member at BFAC. We don't have the 3D targets set up all the time--they'll end up walking off. We do 3D shoots every few weeks and a member shoot once a month. Our first 3D shoot this month is on the 18th.

If you volunteer twice a year then you get discounted rates but I can't remember the figures. It beats the heck out of everyone elses prices though and you get year round access from dusk to dawn!

We have a work day this Saturday to get everything ready for the season. Come hang out and meet the members! If you can't come this Saturday, we are always open to the public on Saturdays from 8-noon and I'm usually the one to open the gates.

If you want to check it out another time other than the open house dates just send me a PM and I'll give you a tour.
      Last edited by HoustonHunter; 01-06-2015, 02:55 PM.

Comment

volunteer option dues are $130
        non-volunteer is $200.
        just renewed yesteday

Comment

Can you shoot in the member shots if you are not a member?

Comment

i believe so....

Comment

The web site doesn't have the tournament time posted for the 18th.
              What is the time, shotgun or California start.

Comment

Shotgun start at 9:00. Sign in at 8:00. Non members are definitely welcome. Come on out and enjoy. It will be a great shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Cody_560 View Post
                  Shotgun start at 9:00. Sign in at 8:00. Non members are definitely welcome. Come on out and enjoy. It will be a great shoot
                  Thanks Cody. I am coming from Orange. What is the best exit from I10?

Comment

Exit Eldridge then north. Turn right on clay then look for the sign on the right. Have fun.

Comment

I will be there Sunday. I'm not a member yet so do I need to take that safety test before I go? Do yall still do that?

Comment

yep. they even have some at the range so you can take while you are there.

Comment

I am pretty sure you only take the safety test if you join.

Comment

I took it in 07 or 08 for a texas field archery shoot they held

Comment

What a great time. Wonderful course today. Me and the three kiddos had a blast. Great folks and a beautiful place.

Comment

Working...
                              X