Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    lol - that's funny.

So who wants to bet money on the number of indictments or convictions regarding this inquiry?
    Put me down for 1

Comment

lol - that's funny.

So who wants to bet money on the number of indictments or convictions regarding this inquiry?
      I wouldn't be surprised if no one is punished, but i've said it before and will say it again. People have been speculating about stuff like this and were called conspiracy theorist. Trump himself was called crazy by everyone in the media and government for saying he was being spied on. Just bringing proof of these kind of things going on to the light of day is enough justification to me. At the very least, it can wake people up to what our government has become.

You can dislike Trump all you want, but if he had not won this would have continued to be stuff people whispered to others about in fear of being called crazy. Now we know what is really going on.

Comment

Monday Fox Business Network, host Maria Bartiromo said during the administration of President Barack Obama, the Department of Justice, the FBI, the IRS and the CIA “were all involved in trying to take down Donald Trump.”

Fox News chief judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano said, “We may be on the precipice of exposing a very, very extraordinary political use of intelligence and law enforcement by the Obama Administration.”

Comment

And there in lies the problem.

I bet no one goes to jail either. But I think that we can both agree that people, should, go to jail. As you stated, they all are corrupt.

To echo Clay. Just how swampy is the swamp? I think that this could go pretty close to the top, which will make indictments that much more difficult. I mean we know the DNC was rigged, and what came out of that, were the guilty parties punished or hired on to help campaigns?

Now we are talking about putting moles in competitors campaigns. By the government. That is some scary stuff. And even scarier if no one gets held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

I bet no one goes to jail either. But I think that we can both agree that people, should, go to jail. As you stated, they all are corrupt.

To echo Clay. Just how swampy is the swamp? I think that this could go pretty close to the top, which will make indictments that much more difficult. I mean we know the DNC was rigged, and what came out of that, were the guilty parties punished or hired on to help campaigns?

Now we are talking about putting moles in competitors campaigns. By the government. That is some scary stuff. And even scarier if no one gets held accountable.

It's pretty easy to be certain that the deep state will protect it's own.

Flynn's life was ruined because he "lied" to FBI agents (so he "lied" to the Liars).

Clinton admitted to and the FBI proved multiple felonies. Nothing.

Comment

boom...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	24539782

Comment

Keep draining dat swamp

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  It's pretty easy to be certain that the deep state will protect it's own.
                  Yup.

She also got hit by the mysterious bug that wiped out her government emails, and the backups. And got caught with a fake email account. But there wasnt a smidgen of corruption and she was never indicted.

Lerner became director of the Exempt Organizations Unit of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in 2005, and subsequently became the central figure in the 2013 IRS targeting controversy in the targeting of conservative groups, either denying them tax-exempt status outright or delaying that status until they could no longer take effective part in the 2012 election. Lerner resigned over the controversy. An investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation, completed in 2015, found "substantial evidence of mismanagement, poor judgment and institutional inertia" but "found no evidence that any IRS official acted based on political, discriminatory, corrupt, or other inappropriate motives that would support a criminal prosecution."
                  Attached Files

Comment

Time to reinstate the House Un American Activities Committee .

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                      Time to reinstate the House Un American Activities Committee .
                      or just enforce sedition laws, and all the laws that would be applicable to you and me.

Comment

I’ve said all along that Trump may very well have saved our republic. This is serious third world level corruption only with capabilities of a super power.
                        Trump has to get another 6 years if any chance of making any real progress in draining the swamp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                          or just enforce sedition laws, and all the laws that would be applicable to you and me.
                          I'm for that

Comment

You should have read the fine print on your donation to the foundation

Comment

No. The problem is wasting money with no results to show for any of it.

Democrats put moles in their own campaigns against their own people. What happened to them? Nothing.

By the way, this whole Mueller thing is a circus as well.

Comment

No. The problem is wasting money with no results to show for any of it.

Democrats put moles in their own campaigns against their own people. What happened to them? Nothing.

By the way, this whole Mueller thing is a circus as well.
                                True, but this particular issue is about the FBI putting moles in a campaign. It's a little different.

Comment

Working...
                                X