Vehicle Wraps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vehicle Wraps

I recently picked up a new lease ride and was thinking about camo wrapping it. I did a search of the Green Screen about this and found a few other guys had asked on here about wraps without much feedback. There was nothing recent however so I figured I'd bring it back up with the hopes that there will be more info now.

SO, anyone have much experience with vehicle wraps? I would prefer to find somewhere to get the material cheap and just try to do it myself. As it's just a lease ride I'm not looking to spend a ton and don't mind if it doesn't come out looking perfect.

I really like the Game Guard Camo design to wrap the vehicle in. It also seems there are a lot of different materials to use for this. So any thoughts, opinions or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

JDH

Looks like this is going the way of the other threads... bump for ya

Comment

I’ve got a guy that will print it for you.

And he will probably help you learn to do it too.

Comment

I use to be a reseller of camowraps. My account may still be active if you want to buy the wrap and have someone else install it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've bought just the bottom piece for a truck from camowraps a few years ago. It's about 12" tall and went the length of the truck. It's easy to install if you take your time to do it right. I've never tried to wrap a whole truck though. I just finished my lease truck today. Rattle cans from Walmart and several coats of matte clear enamel. Way cheaper but takes a little longer (maybe).

Comment

My wife wrapped her old land cruiser just for giggles. If it was a lease truck I would paint it or bedliner it. Wrap is going to scratch up and come loose driving around the woods IMO.

Comment

Robert Downey, Camo Graphics, Argyle, TX has wrapped a few for me. He does a great job. His phone is (972)965-4027.
              Adios,
              Gary

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by JDH875 View Post
                  Thanks guys!
                  the guys name is Luke Bufalo -- 815-505-3677

he has a huge printer in his basement (clearly not in Texas )

-- call him and tell him Rod sent you.

Comment

Here in VA its about $3000 to do a commercial logo wrap for my F150, Ive done about 6 different vehicles for promotional stuff.

Comment

Not my hunting rig but I did wrap my 911.
                      Simple and easy on a slab side truck/jeep but order extra to cover the learning process. Have extra hands available to lay it then work from the center out.
                      (Use 3M wrap as it holds up well - ordered mine on EBAY)

Complicated on swoopy curves but doable with a heat gun (hair dryer) and a warm day.
                      Temp needs to be above 70 degrees or the material will not lay well..
                      Attached Files

Comment

That 911 looks good.

Comment

Bumping this up.Do they make a wrap in KUIU?

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wrap

I haven’t seen a KUIU. I found the game guard I liked and ended up doing the bottom trim of my lease ride. It turned out really good in my option and has held up extremely well
                            Attached Files

Comment

I called several shops around San Antonio last week and the average price was $3000-$3500 to wrap a 2020 Tacoma.

Comment

Working...
                              X